Question For Ticci-Toby & A Question For Everyone

~at the senior citizens home~

Jane: *whispering* Hey, you guys! Get over here!

*Eyeless Jack, Clockwork, Laughing Jack, Ticci-Toby, and Nina The Killer quickly hurry to leave the elders they were helping out and gather beside Jane to hear what she has to say.*

Jane: The guys at the mansion sent us an ask, apparently it's for Toby.

Ticci-Toby: Alright, what is it?

Jane: This ask is from Creepypasta_Expert....and oh look, she gave us all waffles and cookies and candy.

Laughing Jack: Candy!! :D

Ticci-Toby: WAFFLES!!!! Thanks!!! :D *He shoves the waffles in his pockets*

*The others glare at him and Toby shrugs.*

Toby: What? I'm saving them for later. :P

Jane: Okay anyways, the question is what's it like having all those disorders you have?

Toby: Well, there's only two main ones that I know I have; I've got congenital insensitivity disorder, aka. the issue with me not being able to feel pain, and then Tourette's Syndrome, my tics and twitches. So what's it like.....wellllll the no-pain things been going for me real well, I don't have to get hurt or anything and it's great cause it has its perks. However, I have to be more careful and aware than others because despite me not being able to feel pain, my risks of getting myself killed are higher than anyone else's. Masky always gets on my ass for that -_-

Clockwork: Because you're always doing stupid stuff to get yourself hurt on purpose half the time. -_-

Eyeless Jack: Remember the time this idiot threw himself in front of a incoming train just to see the impact he 'wouldn't feel?'

Clockwork: I remember that shit. -_-

Toby: I wanted to see how limited me feeling no pain was! D:

Clockwork: Oh yeah, you would've felt nothing Toby, nothing at all. Except DEATH.

Toby: *shrugging* Whatever. *sigh* now for the ticking and stuff, it's all fine for me here. I mean, sometimes it pisses me off like hell but it's like my own special problem...I don't know how to explain it, but I've grown to love my tics and twitches. And everyone in the mansion accepts me for who I am, so I could care less what outsiders think of my disorder. It used to be a problem a long time ago before I was a Creepypasta and before I became homeschooled, people used to mock me about it and stuff; that's kinda how I became known as Ticci-Toby, lol.

*He looks a bit solemn, despite him trying to be optimistic. Clockwork pats his back and smiles.*

Clockwork: Hey there, you're all fine here Toby, don't think on the past.

Laughing Jack: Yeah yeah, you've got us, even though it looks really funny when you twitch, heh heh.

Clockwork: *glares at Laughing Jack.*

Toby: *shrugging again* Yeah well, thanks you guys, and I hope that was a good answer to your ask, Creepypasta_Expert.

~back at the Slender Mansion~

Hoodie: Now, A question for us, from Creepypasta_Expert.

Sally: Did Toby get his question?

Hoodie: Yeah, and now it's our turn. She wants to know if we could stalk anyone, who would it be, and why.

BEN: Slenderman!

Slenderman: Excuse me?

BEN: Sure, Slender's all tough, strict and scary and stuff, when he's around us and other people, but who knows what he's like behind closed doors? Let's say...in his room?