Dare To BEN Drowned

Masky: Next up; dare from Strawberry-Cindy to BEN.

BEN: Is it just me or does the audience like picking me often? ;)

*Strawberry-Cindy pushes a small white cat with black eyes and a black tail towards BEN.*

Strawberry-Cindy: I dare you to read the Wings of Fire series with GLITCH.txt here!

BEN: Read??? Not again....! And why do I have to do it with the cat? >.>

Grinny: Do you have a thing against cats or something?

BEN: I just don't wanna read another damn book! AGHHH....

*BEN throws himself back on the couch and sprawls out lazily. GLITCH.txt hops on the couch beside him and Slenderman forms the book in his hand, then tosses it at BEN.*

Slenderman: Get to it BEN. While you read it, you won't be able to participate in asks/dares for a few turns because you'll have to concentrate.

BEN: BOOOOORINGGGGGGG. I wanna participate in the asks and play video games not reeaaaaaaaaad!

Everyone: Shut up and read the book, BEN!

BEN: Ugh... *He angrily grabs the book and grabs GLITCH.txt, placing them under his arm. Then he sourly begins reading.*

Masky: BEN'll be out of the questioning and daring for a while, but make sure to keep your asks for him for later.

BEN: Cause I'm reading a STUPID BOOK.