Dare To All Creepypastas (Except Slender)

VM: Alright, next dare is for everyone; gather around!

*All the Creepypastas quickly move away from the whining pink-haired Jeff and stand together, crowding in front of the camera, each of them trying to be more in the spotlight.*

VM: Next dares from AnEvilKitsune ; they dare you guys to leave Slender alone for the next 2 asks/dares and be good children *snickers*

Slenderman: *Taking a deep sight of relief* Oh thank you....

Ticci-Toby: But we ARE good children!

Masky: Hah, yeah right. You're one of his main pains in the ass.

Toby: That's not true, now is it?

Everyone: Yes.

Toby: ...

Laughing Jack: I don't mind leaving Slender alone; he needs time from us always bothering him, no?

Zero: Yeah, but the dare said we have to be good children too; now when have we ever been good~?

Jason: At least some of us act more decent than most of you...

Judge Angels: Like me!

Eyeless Jack: Look, all we have to do his lay off old man Slender and behave for a bit, is that too much? Seriously?

Kagekao: Way too much.

*Eyeless Jack slams Kagekao over the head and Kage falls over.*

Jane: Come on you guys, we can find things to do that are not wild and crazy and a disturbance to Slender for once.

BEN: Like what?

Jane: Like...

Toby: Everyone making and serving me waffles again!!

Everyone: NO!

Toby: ....

Sally: How about we have a tea party, but this time it includes everyone?

Splendorman: Yes!

Jeff: *groaning* Not againnnnnnnnnn!

BEN: *snickering* Quit your whining, pinkie!

Jane: Guys guys, good children, remember?

*BEN covers his mouth then nods rapidly.* Sorry!

Jane: Ok...let's think of something else.

*Glitchy Red raises his hand.*

Jane: Yes, Glitchy?

Glitchy: Why don't we just all sit on the couch and do nothing and just wait for the next ask/dare without causing chaos. -_-

Jane: ....It's surprising hearing that come from you...but it works!

Eyeless Jack: That's what I was thinking from the start.

BEN: I can't behave....I wanna bother someoneeeeee

Jane: *pointing at the couch* You'd better sit down and behave or else you're getting a bucket full of water over your head, mister.

BEN: O-Ok Jane! Take it easy! 0.0 *he poops down on the couch and other pastas take whatever space they can find on the couch and on the floor.*

Slenderman: I almost feel relaxed already...

*He sighs as he sits back on his arm chair and folded his hands behind his head. The Creepypastas sit quietly and uncomfortable as they await the next ask/dare without bothering Slenderman.*