Dare To Nina The Killer

VM: Nina The Killerrrrrrr, a dare for you!

Nina: What idiot outsider wants me to go and get myself killed this time? -_-

VM: First of all, the outsiders are not idiots. Second, it's a very simple dare. All lunamoon7002 wants you to do is to say to Jeff: "I never loved you, you joker rip off." XD

Nina: *holding her head with her hands* Oh no no no no no! I could never say that to my sweet prince! Are you crazy??

VM: It wasn't me -.- and it's not a big deal, you could say you love him all you want afterwards. For now, just get the dare over with and say it.

Kagekao: Come on Nina-chan, say it!

Nina: Oh.......*she clenches her fists* Forgive me for this, my beloved...

*Nina walks up to Jeff, her face red.*

Jeff: *looks up at her* What no—

Nina: Jeff, there's something I have to say to you.

Jeff: Let me guess, "I love y—"

Nina: *screaming at him* I NEVER LOVED YOU, YOU JOKER RIP OFF!!!

Jeff: !!!!!!

Nina: YEAH, I SAID IT! I HATE YOUR GUTS! YOU'RE UGLY AS HELL! I'D RATHER MARRY OFFENDERMAN RATHER THAN LOOK AT YOU AND CALL YOU "MY PRINCE."

VM: Um Nina O_O you didn't have to say all of that...

*Everyone else's mouth is dropped wide open.*

Nina: IN FACT....

*Nina turns from Jeff.*

Nina: IN FACT, MY NEW CRUSH IS EYELESS JACK! JEFF, YOU CAN GO DIE IN A HOLE FOR ALL I CARE! YOU FUCKING FREAK SMILE!!!

*Eyeless Jack clutches his heart and falls off the couch.* X_X

Jeff:

*Nina huffs and storms away from Jeff. Jeff eyes seemed wider than ever.*

Jeff:

VM: Um.....I don't have a clue...where that just went....but um...okay.... ._.