Question For Creepypastas

Kit(AnEvilKitsune): Have any of you guys been to prison before?

Eyeless Jack: Yeeeep.

Jeff: Been there, done that.

Ticci-Toby: It almost happened to me. 😬

Eyeless Jack: Me and Jeff, I remember we were out hunting one night and we weren't as alert as we should've been. Got caught by the cops and they hauled us off to prison, but of course the others came to break us out.

Hoodie: Me and Jack usually are the ones to do break outs when one of us get caught by the police or something like that.

Clockwork: Remember that time I got taken in too?

Toby: I murdered the cops who did it and saved her myself.

Clockwork: Then there was this big chase and everyone trying to catch us XD

Slenderman: You're lucky I came when I did.

Toby: Anyways, Eyeless Jack got imprisoned more times then anyone here.

Eyeless Jack: *shrugging* Sometimes I get caught of guard. But most of the times I get away cause I've got my scalpel and I gut 'em before they take me in.

Sally: Hey! I went to prison before too, did you know that?

Kit: Sally???

Sally: Just kidding! :3

Kit: 😓

Sally: I always wondered what prison was like anyways, I mean, EJ and Jeffy always go there!

Slenderman: That's not a place you want to go, my child...

Sally: Awww ):

Slenderman: Anyways, you're better off here, all of you are. I'd rather none of you get yourselves incarcerated again.

Jeff: Can't promise you that, Slen. I'm the public menace, they're all after me.

Slenderman: And if you get caught again, I'll make sure Hoodie leaves you there!

Jeff: Ehhhhh fuck you.

Slenderman: