Dare To Hoodie

Darkside(_Darkside_Skeleton_ ): Hoodie! I dare you to do a balancing act!

Hoodie: A what? Balancing act? I can't balance anything ...

Darkside: You don't know until you try.

Masky: Hoodie, you're actually pretty good at balancing stuff, I've seen you before.

Hoodie: Oh really? Well, I guess I'll give it a try.

Toby: Hoodeh, balance these plates on your arms! *he's holding a bunch of plates*

Hoodie: Where did you—

Slenderman: *hissing* Toby so help me if you don't put those plates back—!

Toby: YES SIR! *He runs back to the kitchen.*

Hoodie: So...what should I use?

Mr. Widemouth: *waddling over* Why don't you balance these knives? :) *he's holding a box of VERY sharp knives*

Hoodie: ...No thanks.

Mr. Widemouth: Come on, why not? It's not dangerous at all, it's perfectly safe. (:

Masky: Someone get this crazy furball out of here -_-

Mr. Widemouth: Hey wait! D:<

*Candy Pop slams him away with his giant hammer* Hahaha!!! >:D

Hoodie: *grumbling* Can we just get through this dare without the drama? Please?

Kagekao: Hoodie-kun! Balance this glass vase on your head!

*Kagekao runs over to Hoodie with a very slender and fragile glass vase, and before Hoodie could protest, Kage places it on his head.*

Slenderman: THAT'S MY EXPENSIVE VASE!!

Sonic exe.: Hm, that's one thing of yours I forgot to destroy...

Slenderman: GRRRRRRRR!

Hoodie: Oh my god, KAGEKAGO! D8
*Hoodie frantically balances the vase on his head so it doesn't fall.*

Darkside: Walk around the whole living room while balancing it on your head without dropping it.

Hoodie: O-O-Ok! *He takes his time as he begins walking while balancing the vase.*

Slenderman: You'd better not drop that.

Hoodie: 0~0

Masky: Don't worry Hoodie, you've got this.

Toby: GOOOOOO HOODEH!

Jeff: . . . . 😈

*Jeff smirks and then dashed at Hoodie, thrusting himself into him.*

Hoodie: JEFF NO!!!!!

*They both fall to the ground and the vase hits the floor, crashing into pieces.*

Hoodie:

Slenderman:

Darkside: . . . .

Masky: . . . .

*Masky slowly lowers the camera and turns it off.*