[3] After She Left

EDITED 

Ashton Spencer

          After Lilliana left, I sat down with my hands covering my face. My heart is still beating fast like the way it is when Lilliana walked into the room.

          What the hell is wrong with me?

           I mean, boys don't have that kind of girly, crush-y feeling inside them, right?

          "Dude! You okay? After LOL left, you look so sad-ish." Jackson said like he's narrating some kind of sappy love story. I punched his arm. He winced just a little.

          "Ow! Fuck, that hurts like I bitch."

           He is being dramatic. I gave him a death glare, trying to tell him that I'm okay and just drop it. He raises an eyebrow and has this very stupid look on his face.

           "So I'm just gonna take that as a no because if you were okay, you wouldn't punch me." He said while rubbing the spot where I punched him. I know it doesn't hurt him because he's my best friend.

           He accepts the punches.

          Like, he is some kind of human punching bag or something.

          That's how we became friends, actually but let's save that story for another time.

          "Hey ass and jackass." Wayne walked towards us. God, I seriously hate it when people call me by my initials. It makes me feel like an ass. "Dude, the name's Jackson. Not 'jackass'." He rolled his eyes.

          "You guys have to stop being so serious." Dwayne said and gave his twin a high 5. I rolled my eyes at their foolishness.

          Jackson takes a seat beside me. "So... Another round of truth or dare?" He asked. Everyone nodded, including me. This better be fun.

           "Me! Me! I want to ask someone!" Wayne said like he was a 3 year old boy who wants candy on Halloween. "Wayne, your dares are a pain in the ass. Take me for instance. I was covered in some old man's snivels!" Jackson exclaimed. He's clean now, though. He just washed the 50 year old man's snivels away from him 5 minutes ago.

           "Yeah but how about this, I ask the question first but I won't ask you ever. Deal?" Wayne protested.

         "Ever?" Jackson asked with a grin on his face.

          He rolled his eyes. "I mean, this round of truth or dare. Deal?" He repeats.

          He sighs and nodded. "I guess it is something. Deal." Jackson sealed the deal by shaking Wayne's hand.

           Wayne looks around the room to look for inspiration. Then, he snaps his finger.

           "Ashton, Ash, Ass. My man! Truth or dare?" He asks.

           If he is giving me something ew-ish, I'm going to skin him alive.

           Wait...

           Ew-ish? Seriously Ashton, you can do better than that.

           "Earth to Ash! Dude, I've asked this 3 times now. Truth or dare?" He asks again.

           "Dare." I said calmly, hoping it's something challenging. If it's about girls, that's easy as eating pie but if it's about picking a teacher's nose, I'll fucking murder him.

           "Okay then. Umm..." He stopped and thought of what he should give me.

           Hah! This should be easy.

          "Got it! I want you..." He stops midway and smirks. Is that a good sign or a bad sign?

          After this long knowing Wayne, it's probably a bad sign.

          "To..." He continues. God dammit, the suspense is killing.

          "Oh, for fuck's sake, what do you want me to do?!" I asked with my voice a little louder than normal.

          Wayne's smirk only gets bigger.

          "I want you to make the girl with the initials LOL fall in love with you." My eyes widen.

          "LOL? As in Lilliana Olive Lambert?" I asked, paicking a little. I don't even know why am in panic mode! I don't know why but I have a feeling that this isn't going to end well.

          But this will be easy. I have the charms and looks, so yeah.

          I nodded, accepting his challenge.

           Lilliana, get ready to fall in love with me, the bad boy.

           "Oh and you have only one week or so to complete it." Dwayne said, adding some information to his twin's challenge.

          It's still easy.

          "Oh and I'll ask Lilliana for the results." Wayne states.

          Fuck me.

          "Starting today, ass. Your mission starts today." He puts a hand on my shoulder. "Good luck, soldier." He uses another hand to salute me. I decided to play along and salute back.

          "Hope it goes well." I told to myself because it's Lilliana Lambert that we are talking about here!

          Lilliana.