[26] God Dammit! Where's She?!

A/N: Look at the POVs guys.

~~~

Chapter 26

Nicholas' POV

"Guys! I think we need to go to the Lambert's like NOW." I said. They all nodded. "I'm going too." We all snapped our heads to him. "Fuck off, Ashton." I spat out. He walked towards us. "I'm going to follow u guys whether u like it or not!" He yelled.

"Ashton! U hurt her!" Violet exclaimed. "Look, I like her! I don't want Evanora to hurt her." He said. We all exchange looks. Jackson walked in front of him & patted his back. "Ash, don't act like an ass, man. Don't just say u like her but then u go kiss some other chick." He said.

Ashton lowered his head. "I know, man. I just... I'm a badass! I don't just find a girl to be in a relationship with!" He exclaimed. "It's not your fault, Ashton." Wayne said. "Yeah. Life is hard sometimes." Dwayne continued. "But u need to choose." Violet said. "Lilliana or your 'badass' reputation?" I asked him.

Silent moment.

He sighed. "Lilliana. Love first, then reputation." He said sheepishly. "Dude! That's so cheesy... But sweet." I said. He smacked my arm. "Of course it is. Now c'mon! We need to go to her house like NOW!" He exclaimed. We all nodded as we ran to our car.

I press the gas as everyone followed. God, where is Eva taking Lilliana to?

"WHAT THE HELL, EVA?!"

Her last words r still running inside my mind. How could she do that? & why? I reached Lilliana's house first. Ashton was behind me. Maybe he does like Lilliana. I like her too, u know? Of course I know. But Lilliana deserves better.

As they say: Better to see them happy without us than to see them cry with us.

I shook the thoughts away as I went out my Ferrari. Everyone did the same & ran to her house. I rang the bell like a 100 times. Then, Lucas opened the door. "Nicholas?" He was surprised to see me. I can tell. "No time. Where's your mom?" He pointed to the kitchen.

Ashton's POV

Lucas pointed to kitchen. I squeezed through the door & ran towards her. "Ms Lambert! MS LAMBERT!" I shouted. She turned to me. "Oh. Ashton! & u all. Why r u here? I thought u all r at the game." She smiled. Your daughter has been capture by a fucking girl that kissed me & made Lilliana jealous. God, I'm sounding like a pussy. But that wasn't the sentence that came out.

"EVANORA CAPTURED LILLIANA!" I yelled. "Dude! Chillax a bit, man!" Jackson put a hand on my shoulder. "No! Lilliana is out there somewhere with Evanora doing god knows what & u r telling me to calm down?!" I spat out. Then, someone's palm collided with my face. "Ashton! If u don't fucking calm your ass, I'm going to kill u." Violet said deadly.

"Wait, wait, wait. Lilliana has been captured by Evanora? WHAT THE FUCK?!" Wow, her mother swears. "Yes. That's what we r trying to say, Ms Lambert." Nicholas said. I have a sense that he rolled his eyes mentally. "Isn't Evanora the one that Lilliana's ex had sex with?" She asked. Violet, Nicholas & me nodded. "Lucas! Quick! We r going to the police station!" She shouted.

Lilliana's POV

Oh man. My head hurts like hell. Where am I? Then, it all came back to me.

I went to the basketball game.

At half time, Ashton said he needed a second chance.

At the end of the game, I saw Evanora sucking Ashton's face.