Epilogue

A/N: Dedicating this chapter to all u awesome readers & fans. It's the last chapter, guys! It's also pretty long. Just enjoy while it lasts...

P.S: Lilliana's dress for Spring Formal at the side ====>

P.P.S: I'm putting Lady Gaga's Bad Romance as the main song for this book :)

Epilogue

Lilliana's POV

"I still can't believe that Ashton asked u in the most romantic way possible!" Violet exclaimed as she continue searching the racks.

Currently, me, Violet, Kylie & Amy r shopping for a dress for tomorrow's Spring Formal. Who is Amy? She's Nicholas' date to the Spring Formal. Turns out, it was Amy who asked Nicholas. She has the hots for him. They have been dating for 3 weeks now. They look so happy together.

"Yeah. I heard it was awesome." Amy gushed. "It's not just awesome, it was epic." Kylie said as she searched in the other racks too. I smiled as the memories flashed back to me. "Well, did u guys found the perfect dress?" I asked them. Only Kylie & Violet r searching the racks. We decided to take turns.

"How 'bout this for me? Is it okay?" As if planned, the color of the dress is violet. It matches her quite perfectly. I can picture her in the dress. "It fits u. Violet color, blue hair, your name is Violet..." I trailed off. The others have already laugh their asses off.

She scoffed. "Yeah. Yeah. Tease me! I'm not the one who doesn't have a dress for Spring Formal." She said. I stared at her like she just told us Wayne is gay. Truth is, that hurts like bitch because she knew I look forward to the Spring Formal & without a perfect dress, Spring Formal isn't complete.

She gasped. "Shit! Sorry Lil' Li. I didn't mean it, honestly." She said. I smiled. "It's okay. I know u don't mean it." I said. She gave me a grateful smile. "Thanks, Lil' Li." She said. "Well I guess its your turn, I think I'm liking this violet dress." She stated as she twirled around.

I stood up. "But we've been doing this for hours." I whined as I stretch out my hands. "C'mon! Just search some more. Your dress could be somewhere in the racks! U just need to find it." Kylie stated. "Yeah. Like I'm playing fucking hide & seek with it." I murmured. "That's the spirit." Amy exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at them as I started to search the racks.

Then, one of the dresses caught my eye. It was a emerald green one-shoulder dress with a design around the waist part. Thinking of it reminds me of Ashton's eyes.

As if on cue, Ashton's ringtone was heard. I picked it up. "Hey, Ash." I greeted him. The girls started to squeal. I rolled my eyes. "Hey, princess. Whatcha up to?" Even though we've been dating for quite sometime, if he calls me 'princess', it'll send butterflies to my stomach.

"Nothing. Just shopping for a dress for tomorrow's Spring Formal." I decided to put him on speaker for awhile.

"Okay. Uh... what do u want me to wear?" The girls burst into laughters when they heard him say that.

"U put me on speaker?!" He asked. I rolled my eyes again. Instead of answering his dumb question, I told him what he should wear.

"Green tie." I said simply & put him off speaker.

There was a little silent moment. "Sorry. I nodded at the phone." I let out a bark of laughter.

"Smooth move, Spencer. Well I gotta go now."

"Okay then. Bye lol." I sighed.

"Bye ass." Then, I ended the call.

"I think its going to be very interesting tomorrow night" Amy stated.