[7] Stalking Now?

EDITED

Lilliana Lambert

          After the last bell rang, I walked straight to the front school door. I'm trying to avoid Ashton's questions or maybe just him. God, I'm starting to feel awkward with everyone's stares. I feel heat rises to my cheeks a little.

          Just great.

          Then, the door was in my sight! I fasten my pace so I can reach the door faster. I'm almost there! Just a bit more...

           "LOL!" He shouted.

           Damn hell shit.

           So close but yet so far.

          I turned and gave him the fakest smile I've ever pulled off. "Hi ASS!" I tried to sound happy as I can.

          But failed eventually.

          Shut the fuck up, subconscious!

          "Wow, glad you are on the highest level of enthusiasm, babe." He rolls his eyes, sarcasm lacing in his voice. Then, he gave me a wink to let me know he was just kidding.

          "Of course I'm... Okay to see you." I smiled my best smile. "You hesitated." He said, trying to sound hurt.

          "Oh, now you quote from movies? You sound like Olaf in Frozen." I asked.

          "Nope." He said popping the 'p'. "It just came out."

           Like the fact you just came out into this world without anyone giving a shit but who's blaming you? I certainly lost faith in humanity.

           I rolled my eyes and continue to walk towards the front door. I ignored his calls. Then, I saw Nick standing under a tree. "Hey Nick! How's Paris?" I asked, trying to sound innocent knowing that I pissed him off.

          "Haha, nice try Lilly but you are still in my naughty list." He crossed his arms. I gave him the puppy eyes and a sad look.

           "Oh come on, Lilliana. You are not fooling anyone." He was annoyed, I can tell. Sometimes, I swear he is like this grumpy, stubborn drama queen.

          "LILLIANA!" I heard him shout but I told myself not to look back.

~~~

          It's getting a bit late and I think I'm kind of lost. Curse you, brain-who-wants-me-to-drive-around-the-town.

          Shit, man.

          I looked at the rear mirror of my car and noticed a black Lamborghini following me. The glass of the car was tinted so black that I can't even see the driver.

          Please be someone who loves rainbows and unicorns and not some psycho serial killer.

          Then, I reached a junction. I turned left and the car followed. I'm starting to panic here. It's okay, you'll be fine. Shut up, subconscious. We don't know if the person will rape or worse... Kill me. Damn, I don't wanna die so young. I mentally slapped myself. Get a hold of yourself, Lilly. My subconscious is right; I do need to chillax for awhile.

           After a few minutes of driving, I see it; my house!

           I turned and parked my baby inside the garage. I walked out and surprisingly, I saw Ashton standing there. I crooked my eyebrow.

          "Woah, wait what? Why the fuck are you here?" I asked. His lips twisted into a smirk. "Surprise." He said and chuckled at the end. 

           "You stalked me?" I asked, frowning. Then, he walked towards the opposite house. I walked towards the fountain to see him better. He walked up the steps that leads to the front door of the opposite house.

            "Guess again, neighbor." He smirked.