~2~

Dusty

I walked to my locker and grabbed my books for my fourth and fifth class. When I pulled away from my locker, Milo was right behind me. "MILO! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AND MILES COMING FROM!?" I asked, with my heart racing.

"Mom made us come help you out and give you support." Milo answered, as I shut my locker before walking away.

"Miles told you guys that I like Remington, didn't he?" I asked in a sighing tone with my arms crossed over my books.

"Yeah..." Milo trailed.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the lunch room, that's where I had study hall. After fourth and fifth, my choir had practice for the huge competition. Palaye Prep was practicing now, and I could hear Remington singing the solo.

God I wish my mom didn't hate him and his brothers. Then I'd be able to just be able to talk to him, but apparently it's a crime.

I sat at my usual table and Milo sat next to me. "So are you out here for the whole time until vocal?" Milo asked, looking around the room.

"Kind of, but I would go get your seats so then you get some good ones." I answered, shoving his shoulder.

Milo groaned and then went to our auditorium. I was left there with my homework from yesterday to work on. I was in the middle of algebra when I felt the table move, I look up and see Remington. "May i help you?" I asked him, biting on the end of my pen.

"Um, actually you're doing that problem wrong." Remington said, pointing to my paper.

"I'm pretty sure that I'm doing it right." I said going back to my homework.

Remington came over and leaned over my right shoulder. I caught a glimpse of his right peck and saw a revolution tattoo. His Cologne smelled like the original old Spice, and it worked for him.

He wrote down the problem and then started to write it. When he was finished I looked at his work, and then did it all in my head. "God damnit, you're right." I cursed through my teeth.

He went back to his seat across the table, "told ya," He pulled out his phone, then put it down on the table with one arm holding onto the crook of his elbow, "you're Dusty Costello right?" Remington asked, his eyes squinting just the slightest bit.

"Yeah... why?" I trailed.

"Because I know the history between our family. How my brother Sebastian and your brother miles were best friends." Remington answered.

"Yeah and I'm not allowed to be around you because you're bad news." I said, standing up and gathering up my books.

"Oh so you've heard the rumors of how I just want a girl to fuck and then leave them... well Ms. Costello, you are very wrong. I did that in the past, and now I am fully a new man." Remington said, jogging after me to catch up with me as I walked away fast.

"I don't care, once a fuck boy, always a fuck boy." I said walking away faster.

Remington stopped in his tracks like he just went through a horrible break up. I knew he wanted to get to me, and I wasn't going to let it happen with me. Chris always taught me how to not let a boy into my head.

But Remington was defying all those tips and I swear he was close to getting in my head.

Soon I went back to my locker hallway and just sat in the hallway to do homework. Remington would never find me here, or so I thought.

Here he comes, walking down the hallway like he owns this place. That's probably how he walks in his school since he actually does. "Ah, Ms. Costello, I've been looking for you." Remington said, siting by me.

"Why are you bothering me?" I asked, throwing my head back in annoyance.

"Because you're an easy girl to get to talk. The other ones like to play hard to get, and then they just lead me to their bed." Remington said, with his right knee up and his right arm balanced on it, throwing his hand about as he spoke.

"I don't care what your tricks are, you're not getting in my fucking head. Just let me be." I said, getting annoyed with his presence.

"Yeah, um see you're different." He said, ignoring what I literally just said.

"How?" I questioned, turning my head to him.

"You're just different than all the other girls. It's like you're scared to even be touched by a boy that aren't your bothers. You don't want anything to do with me when I talk to you or follow. You're just different Dusty." Remington answered, getting serious.

"Well you're never going to get to me, so just leave me alone." I said, getting up and storming off.

I left Remington there and I had tears coming down my cheeks. I never wanted to say that to him, but I just could let him into my life. Even if he did follow me around the school for the week, and or if he did try to get to me, he never would be able to.

I walked into the bathroom where the other girls from Palaye Prep were getting ready. I put my stuff on the shelf we have, and I went to go to use the bathroom. I was stopped before I could even open the door. "Why is Remington Leith, our Remington Letih," She looked back at her friends and then back at me with her hand ten inches from my collar bones, "So interested in your sorry little poor ass?" She asked.

"I don't know, but do what ever you have to do to get him away from me." I told them.

She chucked at me, "Oh sweety, nobody would ever say that about him. You just don't want to tell us that you like him. So we have a punishment for people who do that." She said, with a devilish look in her eyes.

One of her friends comes up behind me and kicks the back of my knees, knocking me to the ground. Then her other one starts to kick my back. As they both kick me in places, she just stands over me and smirks at me in an evil way.

You're just going to make Remington worry about me more, bitch.

###############

Here's chapter 2! When i published the first chapter, I actually got a comment about how good it is, and that was just the first one.

Also I understand that you'll be fine is taking a while. Go read my friends version while I get mine updated. School is just now letting us have phones and I can only write during lunch.

"It always comes back to the coconuts"

-pure boi 🐼

Imagine If We Were Angels// Remington Leith On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara