~8~

Tiny smut warning

Dusty

Remington and I headed out my window and went back to his second house. We just wanted to get away from the world, and I knew Remington had a different, better, idea.

As we pull up, I get off his bike as he puts the kickstand down. Remington puts his helmet on one of the handle bars, and he also got off, pulling the bike into the building. Once the bike was put away, Remington came up to me, grabbing the belt loops of my jeans, pulling me to the side. "Impatient, are we?" I asked him, looking back at him.

Remington kissed me wantingly, pulling on my lip as he let go. He searched my eyes and then kissed my head. "Why do I want you in my life so badly?" Remington asked, resting his chin on my head.

"Let's go get comfortable first." I answered, holding off the unknown answer.

Remington let me piggy back ride until we reached his room. He sat down on the edge of the bed and let me get off easily. Remington went over to his, makeshift, dresser, and took his shirt off, showing his multiple tattoos.  His right arm was almost a sleeve, and his left arm had only three. He had five torso tattoos, one was far down on his stomach. It was hot.

Remington came back and laid next to me, "I just want to lay here and stare at the ceiling." Remington told me, pulling me close.

I take a breath, like if I was going to say something. But my sentence would put Remington into a more worried state. "What?" Remington asked me, looking at me.

"Nothing" I answered.

"No Dusty, you were going to say something, what was it?" He asked again.

I lowered my gaze, "I want to cry." I answered.

"Why? Dusty, I told you that everything will be okay." Remington said drying my tears.

"I know, it's just one of those nights that I always have. I specifically remember this night with my actual family." I answered.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"Sure," I answered, "So my dad was known for being drunk every night.  He came up to me and mentally and physically best me. So it was a memory that stays in my head, and this is the night that it happened to be the worst of it."

"Dusty where is your dad now?"

"Jail"

"Then he is never going to be able to get to you. I will protect you and keep you safe from him."

Remington pulls me closer and then I sit on his lap. "What you doing Dusty?" Remington asked, smirking at me.

"Umm, nothing. Just looking at you from a different view." I answered.

"Oh really?"

I leaned down and kissed him. His hands moved to my thighs, close to my hips. Remington sat up and deepened the kiss. He grabbed the hem of my shirt, lifting it over my head. Remington started to kiss my collarbones. I lifted his chin, "Yes?" He asked, smiling up at me.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him, gesturing to taking farther.

"I want to show you that I love you, but not here, not now." Remington answered.

"Just small?"

"Yes" He answered.

I kissed him again and his hands rested on my ribcage, playing with my bra. "I want you, but I don't want to be broken." I said, pressing my forehead against his.

"Broken?" He asked, pulling away.

"Everytime I do this, people leave me and never come back." I answered.

"I am not leaving you. No matter what happens between us, I am staying with you." Remington kissed my head,

"Why do I not believe you? I love you, madly, but like I don't believe you when you say that stuff."

"You will belive it someday. I promise Dusty."

I wish he actually kept that promise.

############

Oh no, shayne did you hear that?

-Sarah 🐐