~18~

Derek

Dusty stayed asleep and I went downstairs as I heard the doorbell go off. I opened the door and saw Emerson. "Emerson?" I questioned.

"It's not just me..." Emerson moved over and Ash was behind him.

"Ash? What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came to see Dusty, Remington texted me last night saying that she wasn't doing so well." Ash answered.

"What?" I asked, my anger boiling at the thought of Remington.

"Where is she?" Ash asked.

"She's upstairs, sleeping right now. I'll go get her, hopefully she's feeling better." I said as I let Emerson and Ash in.

They sat on the couch and I went upstairs to get dusty. I walk in and she's already up and choosing out clothes. "Hey Angel, are you feeling better?" I asked her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Yeah, who's here?" She repiled.

"Emerson and... you're mom" I said

She freezed and slowly grabbed her knee ripped skinny jeans. "Oh.." She said, sadly.

I kissed her and then let her go, "She's downstairs wanting to see you." I told her.

Dusty nods and I go downstairs.

Dusty comes downstiars later and looks at her mom. She runs to her and hugs her tightly.

They're finally reunited, but Dusty stil, doesn't want to go home. It's too close to Remington.

##############

I understand that this is a short chapter, but it's the last one. The second one will be Derek and dusty's old relationship before he changed schools. It's gonna be called Send Me An Angel, and yes it's off of a highly suspect song. But hopefully you will like it. But it will start when they're already together so then it doesn't take so long to get started. Thank you for all the votes comments and reads! Love you!