~7~

Dusty

The sun set and we were still at the boardwalk. Remington bought us diner and then Emerson, Luna, and Sebastian took the car home. Remington and I went to his safe haven because he had a small house inside of it. It was the elementary part of the school.

When we got there, I sat down on his bed. "Oh yeah, get comfortable" He chuckled, taking his jacket off.

He grabbed the mulan dvd and put it in his computer. I sat up against his pillows, and Remington sat next to me. I curled up next to him and we watch mulan.

----------

The next day, I had to get up and get to my house before miles started to get suspicious. I left a note for Remington before I left.

Remington,

Sorry I had to go early, but you know my brother, Miles. Maybe we can do this another time. When everything is okay.

-love
Dusty 😙

I walked out and went back to my house. But with the luck I have, Miles was at the front door.

"Where have you been?" Miles asked me.

"With Luna" I answered, trying to enter my house.

Miles stops me and glares at me, "Luna was with Emerson, where were you?" He said, getting madder by the second.

"I watched a movie with Remington and I left early this morning." I answered.

"Dusty, we told you to not even talk to him. Yes he might of helped you that one say, but he is still bad news. Go to your room." I started to walk in, "give me your phone." Miles demanded.

I gave him my phone and walked up to my room. Sometimes I wish that miles wasn't mom's right hand man. As I walk upstiars, tears prick my eyes and once my door was shut, tears were let loose. "Everything okay, ma chèrie?" I heard a voice ask.

I looked over towards my window and see Remington, "Remington gf the hell out of here! You're not supposed to be here!" I yelled at him, trying to push his back to my window.

"Whoa, dusty, did miles find out about where you were?" Remington asked.

"Yeah..." I trailed.

"I'm sorry" Remington apologized.

"No Remington, it's okay"

"Are you sure because you don't look okay. Are you sure that your family will be fine with me?"

I nodded and sat on my bed. Remington sat next to me. "Everything is okay to work out between our families. Trust me"

I snuggled up to his chest and Remington pulled me close, "I know you probably don't feel the same, but I love you Dusty Costello." Remington told me.

I look up at him, "I love you too"

##############

Oh shit, hopefully you guys love this book because I know I do. But maybe this one will get the same reaction as chapter 5 did.

Boyfriend- Justin Bieber

-Sarah 👌