Chapter 1

Let the story begin

Jungkook P.O.V.

  I groan as my alarm goes off. I hate waking up early, but I have a meeting to go to. I thought I'd get used to it after working as an idol for years, but I guess you can never get used to the annoying sound of your alarm at 6 am.

  I put on some clothes quickly and head out of my room. I go on my phone not watching the path ahead of me, which resulted in bumping into Taehyung.

"Sorry hyung"

"Morning Kookie" he smiles and yawns. Guess I'm not the only one who's not ready to go out this early.

"We should eat breakfast" I hear Jimin say behind me.

"Oh yeah hyung" I respond as all three of us head to the kitchen, only to smell the beautiful scent of Jins infamous breakfast.

"What's for breakfast hyung?" Jimin asks excitedly.

"Eggs and bacon. Set the table while we wait for your hyungs to come down, and the food to be ready." We groan, but do as we our told to.

Our late hyungs sleepily arrive just in time.
  After we finish our breakfast, we get in the car and drive off for the meeting.

*Time skip*

The meeting started and we were  discussing the new albums tour and succes with our manager, when a woman I've never seen came in the room.

"I'm sorry for disturbing, but something urgent happened" she says.

"Well can it wait a bit?" our manager asks with a harsh tone.

"I...I-I was told that I should inform you as fast as possible......"she says while looking down and playing with her fingers nervously "There has been a huge amount of money taken out of Mr.Jeons bank account.....but not by Mr.Jeon or a relative who is known to have an access to his account."she finished even more nervously than before.

All heads turned to me, but I didn't know anything about this. So I looked even more confused than everyone else in the room.

"Well how much money are we talking about?" our manager finally asks.

"7,937,862 won"she says and gulps.

My eyes go wide just like everyone else's.

"How much?!"shouts almost everyone in the room.

"Ok we have to take care of this now"my manager says and orders everyone to leave, except from us and the woman.

"The good thing is, which is also the reason I came here to talk to Mr.Jeon personally"the woman starts"we know the name of the person who took the money, and we believe Mr.Jeon might know them."

"Well what's their name?" Namjoon asks curiously.

"Jeon Vanechka"

______
Hi! This is my first ever book on wattpad so please bare with me! This was the first chapter, it'll get more exciting eventually!
NOTE:im NOT a native english speaker, there might be words/sentences that are either weird or incorrect. Sorry about that! Idk how korean money works, but I beleive that according to the internet that's a lot of money(I calculated 2 mill in my countries currency into won)
I hope this book will turn out good, and.....yeah bye!:)