Chapter 32

Chang-nim's P.O.V
I was looking everywhere, but I saw no one. I was getting really stressed, when I realized that 30 minutes had passed without anyone showing up.

Then things got worse. I saw a couple of girls looking at Kwang. They might've seen how much he looks like Hoseok. Great. That's just great.

I decided to go closer. I heard the girls whisper about him. "He looks like Hoseok! How is that possible?" "I don't know what to we do? Should we tell someone?" And I took that as my cue to jump into the conversation.

"Him?" I asked them, pointing at Kwang, who was now looking at me confused. "Oh no! This happens all the time! He's my brother, Kwang! He kinda looks like Hoseok and people always think it's him! How crazy is that! I'm sorry but we gotta go, bye!" I grab Kwang and drag him away.

"Kwang you have to leave, they noticed you!"

"Yeah but it's fine! We got out of this one, there'll be no problem!"

"Please! We are not in the position to take risks, okay?! This is way too important right now. You have to leave, everything will be fine. The rest of us will keep on searching. Go back home."

He lets out a deep sigh. "Alright. You're right. Tell the others, I'll see you guys soon. Good luck." he hugs me and leaves.

I start walking around again.

I'm not sure how much time passed, but I'm getting worried again. There's no way they missed our signal about the fan meeting. They're too smart! They have to be here, I just know it.

That's when someone grabbed my hand from behind me and pulls me back. I panic, and mentally get ready to fight with a stranger, but when I look up, instead of a stranger, a familiar pair of drak orbs look down at me.

"RYUNG!"
I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him into a huge hug. He chuckles and hugs me back.

When I pull away I see that his hair is no longer pink, but pitch black. It makes me wonder, 'while we were searching for answers and people, he was dying his hair?' Before I could ask, he speaks up.

"Hey, why are you crying?" he wipes my tears with his hands. I hadn't evem realized I was crying. I was just so happy, like the weight was lifted of my shoulder by him being here, alive and well.

"Come on, we have to get away from the crowd."before I could pull him to the dressing rooms, he stops me.

"Can you take me to a place where I can use a computer? It's urgent! I have something that might help us get back."

I had to think for a second. We could get a taxi and go to a computer shop, or wait here and talk with the others before doing something.

"Look, we can meet up with the others after. This is REALLY urgent."

I hesitate for second."Alright.....let's catch a taxi."