Chapter 25

Yoongi's P.O.V.
I woke up to the feeling of Hwan's heartbeat increasing. I looked down to my stomach to see the petite boy spread across my body, his lips parted, a bit of drool on my t-shirt. His head still resting on my heart.

Suddenly, matching the reaction of his fast heartbeat, his fists clench into my t-shirt, a frown appearing on his forehead.

He was probably dreaming something bad. I started petting his head to calm him down. His grip immediatly loosening on my t-shirt. I started whispering soothing words, and kissing his hand.

After awhile his heartbeat slowed down, and a smile appeared on his face. He looked up at me sleepily, one of his eyes still closed, lips still parted, a bit of drool on his chin.

"Mowning Daddyy~" he climbs up on my body to put his head in the crook of my neck.

"Hi Hwan." my morning voice comes out raspy, and deep.

"Hmmmm keep talking I love your morning voice.~" I can feel his smile on my skin.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Sing Seesaw. That's one ow my favourite's fwom you.....wait awe we in the time where there's already seesaw?" his sleepy baby voice coming out.

I chuckle."Yes...."

I sang Seesaw for him for the next 10 minutes. Then we heard a knock on the door. Hoseok came in. As soon as he came in and saw us he cooed.

"There will be breakfast in 15 minutes, then we'll leave to take the picture for the fansign. Get ready." with that he left.

It took me 5 more minutes to get Hwan off of me. I dressed up and got ready in the bathroom. When I went back I saw him in the blanket, sitting in the middle of the bed, sleepily staring up at me. "I was waiting for you. I didn't know where you went." I could tell by his voice that he was now awake.

"Sorry. Now let's get you ready." I took out my smallest sweater and jeans, and gave them to him.

He came out of the bathroom holding the jeans up with his hands. "Do you have a belt maybe.....?"

After I gave him one he ended up looking pretty okay. The outfit wasn't too big on him, it just looked like he was wearing oversized things.

I wondered what did the others give the girls? My question was quickly answered when I saw Chang-nim walking down the hall in brand new clothes....

...I should've known. Of course Taehyung would buy brand new clothes for her daughter. That's so Taehyung.

*time skip*

After we finished eating we left with Hui-seon for the photoshoot. Although she looks a lot like Jimin, like a lot, Ae-ri insisted on taking her, as she's easier to spot.

The photoshoot went well, she's perfectly seen in the picture. Hopefully, the others will notice her.

We were headed home, only to be stuck in traffic. While we were waiting, we heard Hui-Seon gasp. We looked at her in confusion, but before any of us could ask she shouted.

"Kwang!! That's Kwang!"