Chapter 54

Author P.O.V.
  All the kids ran up to her and crashed her in a tight hug. Yuna and Changnim even had a few tears running down their faces.

When she managed to break free she hugged Hwan tightly and whispered so only he could hear."I love you so much, I'm so sorry, please forgive me!"

"I love you too, I could never be mad at you."and then they let go of each other, since there were othet people in the room. Who happened to be their parents.

"So....you're my daughter...?" Jungkook asked a bit unsure of what to say.

"I guess so."

"I need an explanation." Ae-ri cuts in.

"We all need an explanation." Hui adds, the other kids nodding in agreement.

"Well....I figured out how to make a time machine, and decided to use it to fix our future problems." she turned to the parents."I wanted to stop Yoongi from meeting his wife, to stop the car crash, and finally....to stop myself from ruining dad's life."

"Dumbest shit I've heard all my life." Kwang says, as he hugs very closely."I need you Jeon, we all do! And you know that!" he whispers.

"Look we don't know a lot about our future."Namjoon starts."Or what exactly happened, but I know one thing for sure; You shouldn't have done this."

"Yes, obviously, if I had a wife, who doesn't love her genius daughter, then I'd rather have a  genius daughter without a wife." Jungkook looks her in the eye."I've known you for two hours, but I already love you, and would choose you over anything in the world....maybe not Hwan, but mostly anything." he jokes.

Everyone starts laughing, and the tension dies, for a couple of minutes, until Hwan asks the question that was on everyone's mind.

"How are you going to came back with us? Because you're coming back with us!"

"Hwan...I'm sorry but I-"

"'Can't make another time travel pill, because we don't have the resources in this time.'" Yoonseok says, as he pulls out something from his jacket."But I did Jeon, I actually did." He smiles at her.

"No way! But how-I-I don't understand! That's impossible!" she gaps at him.

"Well I guess I have some tricks up my sleeve, hm?" he tosses the small box that contains the pills to her.

"You won't tell me?" she looks confused.

"Nope. Take that as your punishment!" he finishes with that, and walks over to his boyfriends, kissing Ryung on the forehead.

"Well...."she smiles at Hwan."Guess we're all going back after all!"

Hey yall! This book is coming to an end!:( which makes me super sad! A couple of chapters left, and then it's done.....oh I'm so sad now:(😣😣😣 let me know all your thoughts pls! And look forward to the last couple of chapters! Thank you💜