Chapter 29

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I go into my room, looking for Hwan. Fortunately he's there.

"Hi"

"Hi dad" he smiles at me.

"I wanna talk with you." I said as I sat down on the edge of the bed. He sits right next to me, listening to me, like the good boy he is.

I should've thought about how I'm going to do this....Do I mention Kwang? Or should I just ask him?

I quickly decided mentioning Kwang wouldn't be a good idea.

"Can we talk about your relationship with Vanechka?"

"I-I'm not in love with her, if that's what the others said."

"Look Hwan. I'm your father, and I want to know everything about you, in order to know you, and help you and understand you. Please tell me what do YOU FEEL?"

He gets teary eyed."Dad......did Kwang tell you about our fight?"

"He did. But I don't care. I care about you and how you feel."

"Dad.....I miss her so much..." Tears are now streaming down his cute face.

I hug him."I know, It's okay. She's alright. She's out there somewhere, looking for you. And she'll find you. If everything goes right, she'll show up tomorrow at the fan meeting."

"Please don't make me talk about this...."

"Just one more thing okay? Just answer one more question?"

He sniffles and looks up at me with red eyes."She doesn't control you right? By that I mean, you're independent, and you don't do and think stuff because she does, right?"

He looks offended. "Of course! I'm independent! No one can tell me what to do!.....well...except from you." he goes back into my arms.

I kiss his head."Good boy, that's my son."

Hwan's P.O.V.

It felt good to be praised by my dad. It made me feel like everything was alright. Like we didn't travel back in time, like V wasn't in trouble, like the others weren't lost somewhere.

I wanted to stay like this forever. In my father's arms, are bodies pressed together, his calming deep voice in my ears. For a second I forgot I had a life to live, for a second I felt like the only reason I'm alive is to stay like this for the rest of eternity.

I had no idea how much time passed. I heard the door open, but I didn't open my eyes, I didn't loosen my grip on around him, I just didn't care.

I heard voices, one of them was my dad's. I couldn't clearly hear the other one, so I couldn't identify. Then I felt a familiar hand on my knee.

When I slowly opened my eyes I saw Jungkook hyung smiling at me sweetly, carefully massaging my thighs. "Hi Hwan. Is everything okay?"

I can't help but smile at him. I just can't resist him. After all, he's my second dad for a reason. "Hi daddy~! I'm okay."

Jungkook's P.O.V.

He slipped into his baby talk, which meant that he was tired.

"We should let him take a nap." I look at Yoongi. He smiles and nods, then lays Hwan down on the bed.

We start to walk out, but Hwan started whining."Nooooo daddys stay with me!" he pouts. Of course we can't say no to him. So I take off my shirt, before lying down next him, Yoongi on the other side.

Not even five minutes later, I heard cute snores coming from the two sleeping next to me. I turn to them and smile before going to sleep.

"I could get used to this."