Chapter 35

Chang-nim's P.O.V.

We couldn't talk until we reached our destination, because we didn't want anyone to overhear. Plus the taxi driver was already weirded out by the fact that we looked liked famous kpop idols.

As soon as we got to the nearest electronics store, we jumped out of the taxi and ran inside.

We acted (tried) like normal customers for a couple of minutes, then went to the computer section. Ryung quickly chose one of the most expensive ones, as it was probably the best computer they had. We couldn't have known tho, we're not familiar with the computers made in this year, so it's not an easy task.

What made the whole thing harder, was that we had to act like we know what we're doing. Impossible. Everything was so weird on those computers, how do people work on these?! Turning it on alone took us five minutes. And gosh, they were so slow! Who the hell has time to wait for these things to load. Jesus. I miss the future.

"Okay." Ryung is typing furiously on the keyboard. "I think I'm on the right track."

"Wait, wait wait. What are you doing exactly? You haven't even told me what we're doing!" I ask him, clearly annoyed.

"I was using one of those old telephone box, thingies-"

"You mean telephone booths?"

"Yeah,yeah those. I tried calling V, and   it was picked up. Kind of. I'm not sure. But someone started talking. A monotone voice kept on repeating these numbers. I don't know what they are, but I have guesses. Like a code message or coordinates. Or at least I hope they are something."

"And so you're trying to decode it?"

"Right."

I then realized, that I should probably be guarding, to make sure no one catches us.

After a couple of minutes, Ryung let out a frustrated sigh.

"What's wrong?"

"It was a coordinate. More specifally, coordinates to our father's house. She probably did that on purpose. It's not safe for us to talk on our phones, so she recorded these coordinates, to tell everyone who tries to contact her to go there. Absolutely genius."

"It is. What else would we expect from her?"

"Too bad it didn't help us."

"We should probably get going tho. The others might be home already. Or looking for us."

Ryung deletes the computer's history, and we leave the store. While we were looking for a taxi, I answered some of his questions.

"Do you anything about Hwan? Is he safe?" he asks in a worried tone.

"He's with us and he's okay. Jungkook and Yoongi have been taking care of him well."

He lets out a sigh of relief. "Thank god, I've been sick worried. Who else do you know about?"

"Hui-Seon, Kwang, and Ae-ri. Although, some people might've showed up at the fan sign like you did."

"Are fathers are coping well with this whole thing?"

"They're okay I guess. They try to help us in every way they can. But I'm pretty sure they're more stressed than what they show."

"That's fair. I mean I'd be freaked out for sure." I nod in agreement.

Our conversation ended there, as we finally caught a taxi.