Chapter 18

Authors P.O.V.

They got into the car. Or at least tried. They realized there are too many of them. So the kids sat in their parents laps. It was no problem for the kids, as they were used to their dads, but it was new for the parents.

Especially for Yoongi. He wasn't used to this type of skinship.......or his son. Hwan was al so unsure about the situation when he saw how uncomfortable his father was. His cute cheeks had a rosy tint to them.

The ride wasn't silent this time, as the girls told Hwan and Hui-Seon everything that happened since they arrived.

After we arrived ,we instantly got into out meeting position in the living room. The first one to speak was Jimin.

"So what's the plan, Mini Min Yoongi?"

"Well....you are extremly famous right now, which is something we can use for our advantage."

"Before you continue, are you sure you want us to be in the public eye? I'm pretty sure that that's not a good idea, plus it would be weird. You literally look JUST like your dad, people would notice."

Hwan inhales a huge breath. "I know. I would have a solution, IF you'd let me finish, thanks Hui." he glates at her."Now as I was saying, before being rudely interrupted by the one and only sweet Hui-seon." She rolls her eyes."You should hold a greet and meet. It would be all over the internet, if you just quickly announce one, so the our friends would see it. They'd know that they have to go there, because you'll post a picture where in the background either Ae-ri or Hui-Seon is in, as they are the ones who look the least like their fathers. We should somehow leave a clue on the photo, so that they know for sure to go there."

"That's a great idea!" Chang-nim. "What do you dads think?"

"I think it could work." Namjoon."But I'm not sure how fast can we put a meet and greet together."

"Yeah that might be a problem, they are usually planned weeks before, we don't have that much time."Hoseok.

"Right, but this won't be like your other meet and greets. It doesn't have to be as perfect. We can plan this in a day, believe me."

"This isn't impossible. Just quickly throw something together it'll be fine." Ae-ri adds.

"Well okay then." Seokjin stands up and starts to leave.

"Wait where are you going hyung?"

"To call our manager, that we need to hold a meet and greet tomorrow."