Chapter 19

Yoongi's P.O.V.
After Seokjin talked with the manager, we had to go to the company to plan the meet and greet. We left the kids home, which they were happy about, because they wanted to be alone(together) for a while, to think things out.

*time skip to after the meeting with their manager*

Everything seems to be working out just fine. The meet and greet will be at a café in the middle of Seoul. Which is great, because the other kids will easily find it, and we can put one of the girls in the background disguised as a worker. Wow, my son is really smart, I'm proud. And I also have to admit that he's really cute. How can someone resist him?

I'm actually happy that I'll have a son like him in the future. I wonder how my other boy's like. I never knew this parent thing is this great. I wish Hwan would stay here with me. But I know he has to go back......I wonder if the others feel the same way......I mean the girls are pretty cool. They're smart, beautiful and fun people. I hope the guys are proud of them. They really should be.

Especially Jungkook....although I can't possibly imagine the position he is in. His daughter literally invented time travel. That's kind of a big deal. I should probably talk with him, he's for sure having a hard time processing things right now. Poor Jungkook.

We're now in the car driving back to the house. I wanna talk with the rest, before we get there.

"So......thoughts?"

Everyone looks at me. They stare like that deep into my soul for a couple of minutes.

"I love my daughter, she's so cute!" Taehyung squels in his seat.

"She is, but Hwan, is the defition of adorable!"

The car is filled with loud "true"s "yes"s and other agreeing words to Namjoon's statement.

"I think we're gonna be really lucky fathers in the future, with kids like them."

"I know, I can't wait!" Hoseok jumps in."But Jungkook....what do you think of your daighter?"

We look at the boy who's looking down like there's something extremly interesting in his lap.

"I.......I really don't know. I decided to not think about it until I meet her." We nod in response.

"I honestly want to keep Hwan does he have to go back?"

Jimin makes a pouty face. "I know I don't want him to leave either."

"What about Hui-Seon, she's really great!" Jungkook "She really does look like a model, and she's really clever!"

"I know, I can't wait to have her in the future!"

The conversation stops as we arrive at our destination. We go into the house, but we don't see the kids anywhere. Then we see Hwan come out of my room with messy hair, pink cheeks and very sleepy head. We all couldn't help but coo, and fanboy over him. Which made him really flustered and even more adorable, if that's even possible.

"~Dadddddddd pwease stop!"

"Awwwwwwwwwww" we all say in union.

"You're so cute" Jungkook smiles and goes over to him to comb his messy hair with his hands. Hwan instanly leaned into his touch and smiled. He looked like a cute puppy, who's being having the best time of his life, being pet. I guess Jungkook is really close to my son, as he literally relaxed the minute Jungkook stepped closer to him and touched him. I really wonder why is that.

"Hwan, how come you're so close to Jungkook in the future?"

He just purrs as Jungkook keeps stroking his hair. Suddenly Hui-Seon steps in and pets his head.

"Don't even bother. He's still in dreamland, especially now that Jungkook is close to him. You have to wait at least 15 minutes until he fully wakes up. If not more. He won't be able to tell his own name until then."

"Oh wow he's still suck a kid." Hoseok cooes.

"Yeah he is, when it comes to sleeping. The only people he's acknowledges at all are his dads. Everyone else is enemy and or invisible." she chuckles.

"Wait did you just say "dads"? In plural?" Namjoon asks.