Chapter 5

What the hell

Jungkook P.O.V.

"Okay well" she sighs and turns to Hoseok "first of all, I know your passcode for your bank account, you told me when you were drunk and said that I'm responsible enough to know this. You prefer sunset over sunrise, you want a car that's painted rainbow colours(and you'll have one, mom hates it). You never drink alcohol on your own, only on an occasion. When you first auditioned, you were scared that they'll only hire you as a backup dancer. You didn't tell anyone yet, but you think that all the members should release an individual album, just like you and Yoongi." she takes a breathe"I also know things about everyone else. Namjoon can't stand it when people chew with their mouth open, or when they state the obvious. Jin is thinking about a career as a chef, when he stops singing, but he didn't tell any of you yet. Taehyung, on the other hand, is scared about a new job, and he's very anxious. Jungkook has an addiction to work out, and he doesn't like eating sweet things for breakfast. Yoongi, although he would never admit, just years later, would give his life to anyone in this room, and his allergic to tropical fruits. Jimin is scared that he'll loose your friendship. Do you want me to continue?" she finishes.

We all look at her, mouth hanging open. I don't know half of those things she said about others. So how come does she know?

"How do you know this information about us?" Namjoon asks, in a scared tone.

"I told you, I'm his daughter from the future.You will tell us, your kids all of these thing and more."

We look at each other, and think.

"What do you guys think?" Taehyung asks.

"Honestly, I don't know."Jimin whispers."She's not lying, and what she says adds up after all. She even looks like Hoseok a bit. But it's ubsurd. There's no such thing as time travel." we nod in agreement.

"We could still have a blood test." I remind them.

"Blood test it is." Hoseok says.

"What wait, you believe her?!" Jin asks.

"Well this whole thing is really convincing. Jimin's right, everything adds up, except for time. We have to check!" Hoseok answers, a bit frustrated. Although, I can understand. This girl might be his daughter, from the future. Who wouldn't find that frustrating?

"Okay let's speak with our manager." Namjoon said as we stood up and head to the door. As we pass by the girl everyone looks at her more closely. Her eyes. Exactly like Hoseoks. Her lips are also similar. Overall she does look like his child.

*Time skip to the Hospital*

"We will have the result to the test in a couple of hours, please wait patiently until then." the nurse smiles at us. Then turns around and leaves.

"I don't want you guys to talk to the girl while we wait."our manager starts" So because we can't let her go, I want you guys to go home and rest I'll call you when the test is done."

  We nod and leave the hospital, after one last look at Ae-ri.

"At least we get more sleep."Yoongi states excitedly, but very tiredly.

  Instead of answering, we groan in agreement. I can't wait to sleep.

*Another Time skip I swear I'm not lazy this is just how the story goes*

I was woken up, by  Taehyung shaking me, telling me to get up we are going back to the hospital.

  Although I'm excited for the result, I wanted to sleep more.
  Everyone looks like they just woke up( because they did) except for Hoseok. He probably couln't sleep because of the girl. Poor him.

When we arrive we see a doctor talking with our manager. But they quickly stop, when they see us.

  "Hello Mr.Jung" he smiles and offers his hand to Hobi "I wasn't told which result were you waiting for, positive or negative. But I can 100% assure you that Jung Ae-ri......

.....is indeed, your daughter.

______
Hi! A lot of things were made up in this chapter. The stuff that she "knows about BTS" was all made up. I also don't know how long or how does a blood test work, but let's just go with this for the sake of this story. :)