♡Twenty-Nine♡

(Literally, this chapter is kind of really steamy so... hehe.)

Shawn

My hand is on Maya's thigh as we're driving home. My thumb rubs circles into her smooth skin.

"How are you feeling?" I question. She grabs my hand.

"Great. Thank you for tonight." I lift her hand to my lips. We talk for the rest of the ride home. Mostly about my family and what I remember. I pull into the parking lot and park the car. We both get out and meet in front of the car. My hands are on her hips and I pull her into me.

"I love you so much. Please, never leave me again," I murmur. My lips brush hers with every word I speak. She bites her lip and pushes herself closer to me, making me groan.

"I don't plan on it." My breath hitches when her hand runs up and down my arm. I bend down next to her ear.

"Can we take this inside." My lips brush her ear and I kiss just under the area. She shivers and nods. Taking her hand, we go up the stairs and I unlock the door. As soon as it's open, I pull her inside and attach my lips to hers. Shutting the door behind me, I turn and push her up against it. She runs her hands through my hair and pulls on the strands. Groaning, I grab her thighs and lift her up.

We somehow end up on the couch. Both of us shirtless. Me on top of her. My lips trail down her neck. I find the hem of her skirt and pull it down her legs. As soon as I reconnect my lips to hers, there's a knock on the door. Not caring, I keep kissing her. The knock turns into beats. Groaning, I stand and pull her up. She grabs my shirt and slips it on over her head. It ends at her mid-thigh. When I open the door, I see Noah standing there with a box in his hands. He looks like a mess. His eyes are bloodshot and bags lay under them.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" Maya hides behind me. My jaw clenches.

"What do you want?"

"This was at the gym. Your name is on it." He thrusts it towards me. I take it from him. He looks at me, then over my shoulder at Maya. I feel her head rest on my back. My hand goes behind me and she takes it. He turns and leaves. Shutting the door, I lean against it and Maya leans against me.

"You okay?" she whispers. Her voice is soft and soothing.

"I would be if he hadn't interrupted." Grabbing her hand, I pull her over to the couch. She sits beside me and I pull her legs across mine. The box rests in my hands. It's as big as a shoe box. What's in it, I have no idea. My name is written on the top. Opening the lid, I see a collection of polaroids. Grabbing a few, I see the people in them. My family. They didn't know the photos were being taken. Maya grabs a handful. She flicks through them.

"Shawn..." she breathes. She shows me a picture of me and her from the fair. Just over an hour ago. She grabs my bicep. Aaliyah is alone in most of the pictures. The next set I grab is a mix of Maya and Aaliyah. One catches my attention. It's of Maya, laying under the covers, this morning. The sheets cover her chest. The thing that gets me is... it's taken from inside the room. The next one is the same scene. The camera is closer and you can tell she's asleep. Her hair is still wet from her shower. The photo terrifies me. There's a hand wrapped around her neck. 

"Mama..." my voice trails off. Her hands shake as she grabs the polaroid. She stands and drops them. Pushing the box off of me I follow her. My hands grab hers. "They won't hurt you."

"How do you know, Shawn?" Her hand's grip mine firmly. They shake. I can't let them hurt her not after everything she's been through. "They were in our room. Where my child sleeps."

"I'm going to teach you how to defend yourself. We start tomorrow."

"Okay, so the first thing you want to do is try to keep them away from you," I tell her. She nods. Her hair is pulled back and she's wearing a sports bra and spandex shorts. This is going to be a long practice.

"Okay, and to do that I need to keep them at arm's length and back away," she recites what I told her. We're the only ones in the gym since Mason closed it for us. We're in a private room in the back. The door is locked and there are no windows. Slowly, I walk up behind her. The skin of her back brushes my chest.

"If they come up behind you, they're going to try to get your pants off." I stimulate the action by wrapping my arms around her waist. She grabs my wrists and tries to pull them away. The effort doesn't work. My hand slips between the spandex material and her underwear. She gasps and grabs on to the back of my neck for support. "How are you going to stop me?"

"G-go for your eyes," she breathes. Slowly, I rub circles onto her underwear. She gasps and digs her nails into my neck.

"Good," I mumble into her neck. She gasps. Suddenly, she turns, knees me in the groin, and pushes me back. Stumbling over my own feet, I fall onto the mat. She's on top of me in a second. She's sitting on my hips. My pants tighten. She smirks and bends down. Her lips graze my ear.

"I win," she whispers. Smirking, I grab her hips and flip our positions. Now, she's under me.

"Not so fast, Mama." My lips attach to her neck and I begin kissing and sucking. My hand runs up and down the inside of her thigh. She gasps and rubs my shoulders. Her hips buck and her hands push me off of her. She's on top of me again. This time, she pins my hands above my head. Her hips grind against me and her lips attach to my neck. A low groan passes my lips. She continues doing it until I can't take it. "I need you now."

Bucking my hips, I flip our positions one more time. This time, she doesn't try to stop me. Instead, she pulls at the hem of my shorts. Complying, I take them off and take her's off as well. I press up against her and she gasps.

"The things you do to me," I groan.

"Would you shut up and screw me already."

I watch as she pulls the spandex shorts back up her legs. She's covered in a light coat of sweat. She looks at me as she stands.

"Shit," I curse.

"What," she asks breathlessly.

"I didn't use protection." She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck. Her tongue flicks out and wets her bottom lip.

"It's fine. I'm on the pill. Plus, I think we have other things to worry about," she smiles. I kiss her nose.

"Like what?" I rest my forehead against hers.

"Picking up Hope after this and maybe the minor fact that we just had sex on a gym mat." I laugh and she does too.

"Yeah, we should probably sanitize that, and where did this blunt Maya come from?" She shrugs and kisses my cheek. My hands drift down to her butt where I squeeze my hands. She squeals and hits my chest playfully. "Has anyone told you how cute your butt is?"

She smiles and kisses me.

"Let's clean up and go get our baby girl." The sentence shocks me.

"Our baby girl?" I question.

"Our baby girl. She may not be yours but you're more of a father than Aiden ever will be."

*If this chapter was blunter than I usually write, I apologize (not really). It's 12:11 in the morning when I'm writing this. I'm tired and need to get this chapter up. Hope you enjoyed!*