Ahem. Bad boyzzz

Now, don't get me wrong, if sometime in my life a hit looking male or female took slight interest in me, wore a leather jacket and rode a motorcycle. I'd date them. No joke.

But this is not about bad boys in general. This is about how writer often describe them and interpret them.

Let's ignore the second definition where they're talking about a car

Bad boys are pricks. Let's be honest here. They're mean they're rude and all that crap.

The things that irks me is that writers like to say that the bad boy is crazy stupid rich and crap. But like, if he was raised in a high class family, why is he acting like an all around asshole? Ok no that was a bad example.

And ughhh the way they get introduced in books.

Cut the crap. I bet you don't really introduce people like that.

"Wait," I interrupted, "who's that?"

Macy looks at the boy I'm pointing at. She flinches and looks back at me with fearful eyes. "That's Ryder Daniels. The schools bad boy. Stay away from him. He's trouble. He's bad news, Lea. Don't go near him."

Do you know how I would've introduced him? Because I wouldn't be serious about it at all.

"Wait" the new girl asked me, "who's that?" She then pointed to someone. God I didn't want to introduce him either.

"Ryder Daniels. All around asshole. He's hot but he doesn't look like he's your type." And as soon as I knew he was near by, I continued slightly louder, "the boy's too busy thinking with his dick to care about anything."

He stopped walking and turned to me with a shit-grin on his face. He took a few steps before caging me against the wall, completely ignoring the new girl and whispered, " Are you sure about that babe?"

I found that little skit really cute. Anyone else? No? Just me?

Because I feel like people describe their bad boys too seriously. If I were to describe an asshole, or a male friend, I would do it similarly the this. If it was one of my female friends it'd just— we're idiots so that's all you need to know.

Also when the girls refuses to ride a motorcycle claiming they would 'never go on that death trap'.

I watched as he drove slowly next to me. The smirk still prominent on his face. I just wanted to walk home and he showed up.

I also have another question. Do authors forget that buses exist? Because home girl can pay 3.25 and she can get to where she needs to go.