1.99 Bound To You (2)

A/N: 

SMUT, PA-PA-PA, SMEX, LEMON SCENE #2

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

----------------------

Jing YuLan, as how Mia Simmons was, was a planner.

Although there were better methods previously known to her - none of them was available in this world and era. Therefore, she could only choose and plan for the next best thing, knowing that she wanted to claim SongLi, for his mind and his body, as soon as possible.

Therefore, she had indeed timed the Northern Plains' entourage's arrival in Da Lang properly, to coincide with her safe days in her monthly periodic cycle. 

It was not the most preferable nor most secure way of contraception - far from it even. But timing it to the best of her ability was still better than none. Especially when she knew she did not want to wait any longer.

It was not like this world had a myriad of sexual aid for her to entertain herself with, to ease her own need.

Following that, she had researched onto myriad of food and drinks to have in the following days, to make her womb as dormant as possible. 

It was the best she could do.

She did not regret her blatant seducing of Ji SongLi, nor did she feel any slight remorse of their sexual release against each other.

However, as she laid her head on his right arm, her left leg idly resting over his lower abdomen, her mind suddenly thought about a seemingly irrelevant and not-important issue.

She softly traced her fingers on the hard outline of his abdomens, feeling appreciative and also proud that this fine man was truly hers.

But this fine man, was also mightily fine in bed. He was a natural - having easily elicited absolute trust from her, ignited the hottest of inferno from inside of her, sent her to her sexual release.

Everything happened in their first carnal activity together.

YuLan was not a prudish woman, and Mia Simmons had her fair share of sexual relationships in her past life.

She also knew that in this world and era, males of nobility could opt to engage the service of bed-warmers - women of working class, or maids that were assigned to teach the young lords how to have sex, and to relieve the young men's sexual desire.

This was deemed necessary, and readily available should they wish to, until such time they acquire their own official wife. Even after their marriage, the married men could still seek pleasure from other women, or bed-warmers, other than his own wife.

It was completely the norm in Da Lang's society.

Although she knew this, and remembering her own far-from-innocent past life, she could not help but to feel slightly saddened at the thought that perhaps, most likely, she was not Ji SongLi's first woman.

Especially having experienced his skills in bed.

"What are you thinking about?", the low voice full of affection was heard from slightly above her. His warm breath could be felt as he lightly planted a kiss on her forehead.

She contemplated for a brief moment whether to ask him the seemingly inappropriate question. However, she inhaled a deep breath and resolved herself to ask anyway. She decided that in this relationship, there must  be nothing that she would be feeling even the slightest grief about.

If he had bedded a woman - some women even - in his younger days, so be it. She just wanted to know, to hear it from his own mouth. 

"SongLi... be truthful to me," she brushed her head against the crook of his neck as she laid her hand on his cheek,