Before Eywa

Warning; mature content ahead.

~Your POV~

You all but launched yourself at Tsu'tey as he kissed you with a passion that made you dizzy with pleasure. His hands roamed all over your body as he deepened the kiss. Suddenly he lifts you up, allowing your legs to wrap around his waist as he quickly rushed to the tree, climbing up it a bit and laying you down onto a large branch big enough to fit you both side by side.

"I have wanted you since you came to us." He says pulling his braid out from behind him.

"...and now we will become one." He adds, smiling as you reached for your own.

When the two of you brought your cues together, a surge of incredible power flowed through your bodies, making you both shudder. Then Tsu'tey leaned in and placed a soft kiss on your neck. You cupped his face in your hands, smiling longingly at him ad he crawled over your body.

"I love you." You mouthed. He smiles and leans down, kissing your lips gently as his body molded against yours while his hands wrapped around your waist and hip. His hand drew lower, pulling the side of the string that held your bottom cloth up, letting the soft material fall off your thighs. Breaking the kiss, he lapped and sucked on your neck as his own hands removed his cloth, setting it aside with your own. Then he sat up a bit, leaning on his hands as he stared at your breasts. Taking the hint, you pulled the string in the middle, allowing your heavy breasts to tumble from your cloth and join the pile. His smirk widened as he stared at your marvelous chest.

"You would be a good mother." He says as he slowly took one in his large hand, making your breath hitch as pleasure shot down your spine.

He leaned close and as he massaged your right breast he licked the nub of your nipple, hardening it quickly as his tongue made ait feast of your chest. You wanted as your knees suddenly began to lift and spread as if your body was in charge not.your brain. Not that you minded, you allowed your lover to crawl between your legs and press his impressively hardened member against your thigh. Heat pooled in your stomach as you felt his mouth suck on the other for, groaning as he felt his erection brush against the most sensitive of places. Your legs wrapped around him, gasping as you felt his meat throb against your core.

"I cannot hold onto my control my llove I must have you." He whispers in a husky voice as he removed his lips from your purple and red chest. With a nod and a lick on his neck, his hops bucked, sending the tip of his member to probe into your soaking entrance. You gripped his upper arms as you felt him go deeper, pushing himself into the warm tight cavern. Then he groaned low of his throat as he reached he hilt, completely inside you. You two stilled, relaxing your stretched muscles out before giving him a chaste kiss on his lips. It was his cue tofrom go, and go he did.

His thrusts were agonizingly slow at first, pulling out of you almost completely before pushing back in, causing your back to almost lift up with each sensation. As he grew faster, his lips attacked your neck, nibbling and suckling as he thrusts into you more and more. While he thrusts, your legs wrapped around his waist, your hands gripping his back and your lips kissing and licking his ear, nibbling on the soft flesh. He moaned and shivered with the added pleasure that spiked his hops forwards, pounding into you ferociously. You pant and gasp as he continues to claim you as his own, your insides tightening with extreme pleasure, knowing full well what is to ccome you opened your eyes, looking up as your head was tossed back. The sky was dark yet the moon shown directly above, bathing you both in moonlight as you made love. Suddenly you felt a tingling inside you, bringing your release ever closer as your mate made a banquet of your soft flesh. Your trip on him tightened as a wave of pleasure had your legs quivering making your toes curl. You felt the knot tighten in your gut and your breath go shallow.

Suddenly, Tsu'tey slowed, as if he was pausing to listen to something. Then he looked down at you, his eyes darkened with pleasure ad he continued to slowly thrust into you. You shared a look before you reached up, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him hard. He did the same, his hops not slowing anymore but picking up, angling more and hitting the spot inside you that made your legs shoot up and you gasp loudly for air. Your nails dug into his back as a blinding wave of pleasure shot through your body. Your senses heightened and you clawed for breath as your climax claimed you then and there. With your walls tightening and the nails digging into his back, Tsu'tey moaned, sending a few more thrusts into you before drilling, groaning loudly as he emptied himself into you. Shudders racked his body as he stared up at the sky with you and somehow, he felt a.strange tingling across his body as he finished within his mate.

After your lovemaking, Tsu'tey gathered your weakened body into his arms and held you close to him, arms and legs tangled.in each other as you two stared at the starry sky together.

'I never knew it could feel so beautiful.' You signs sloppily and slowly, your strength suddenly depleted.

"Same my love. And now that we are joined forever, I will never leave your side." He replies, tangling his fingers in here as they stared at the stars together, finally one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the.long wait and crummy chapter, I been busy lately had to get a new phone.