What Have You Done?

The next morning as (y/n) got ready to climb back into the chamber, Grace told her to wait.

"Eat something first." She says handing her a plate of poor looking eggs. She sits by Grace at the table as she eats her eggs and water.

"Come on, we gotta go." Jake says wheeling past.

'Almost done' she signs as she spoons the last bit into her mouth and slipping her water before thanking Grace, setting the plate in the tiny sink in the back before heading to the bathroom first and put her hair in a braid. She got back and slid into the chamber, stretching a bit before laying back.

"Have fun, Navi princess ." Grace winks as she shuts the door for her. She smiles and leans back with a deep sigh, letting her mind go free.

Suddenly, when she slipped back into the consciousness of her other body, all she felt was pain. Her heart felt constructed and her muscles ached terribly, even her stomach felt like it was kicked hard by a metal boot. She gasped and rolled over, sighing deeply. Slowly the pain subsided to a dull throbbing and she was able to move.

When she sat up, she heard loud shouting. She looked around, realizing she had been moved to one of the net beds in the trees. She smiles, despite the pain, thinking back to last night, bushing purple and climbing out to find her mate. As she reached the bottom, her smile faded completely. Tsu'tey and Jake were fighting.

She rushed up as Tsu'tey punched Jake, sending him rolling to the ground. She whipped around him and put her hands on his chest to stop him.

'What is happening?' She signs.

"He lied to us! He is working for the men who want to kill us all." He growls pointing to Jake.

'No, that is not true. He works with me and Grace.' She replies, turning to Jake as he stood, wiping his mouth.

'Tell them.' She says walking up.

"...he's telling the truth (y/n)." He replies. (Y/n) froze, looking up at him in confusion.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I didn't mean for any of this but... I was supposed to get them to leave their home so they could mine here." He explains. She gasped, backing away with a shaky breath.

"You were supposed to be the back up plan. In case they didn't leave, maybe you would be able to make them." Jake says.

She felt sick, holding her stomach as tears formed in her eyes. Suddenly, a loud crack was heard, startling them all. They looked up and saw the home tree began to crack, frightening them. Tsu'tey looked to his mate, seeing her fall to her knees as she cried, tears falling down her face and to the ground. The aura of the trees began to waver and fade as her heart broke from the betrayal. Mo'at saw this and rushed to her, taking her shoulders as she cried.

"Leave this place!" She bellowed to Jake.

"Not without her." He says walking to (y/n), about to help her stand.

Tsu'tey saw red, pulling.out his knife and cutting Jake in the arm, sending him backing away with a hiss of pain.

"Stay away!" Tsu'tey growls as he stands in front of his mate.

Jake sighs in defeat as he slowly walks out of the village, running through the forest and back to the base without another word. (Y/n) watched him go through tear soaked eyes and leaned against Mo'at, her energy suddenly spent. Neytiri joined, crying as she held her friend, her own heart breaking from the betrayal of the male she grew to love.

"We wil fight the sky people, end them once and for all." Tsu'tey bellows, the crowd cheering.

She stood, shaking her head as she took his hand.

'You cannot take them all. They have weapons that could kill hi quickly. Do not fight them, you could all die.' She signs.

"We must fight them my love. To keep our home, we must defend it." He says.

She sighs as he touches her face, wiping some tears from it.

"I care not if you are from them. You are Navi now. Forever my mate." He says.

She smile a little, then gasped, her eyes glazing over and falling backwards. Tsu'tey caught her as she fell limp in his arms.

"(Y/n)?" He shouts, holding her to him as she passes.

When she woke up, gasping for sir, she saw soldiers were hauling her out of the tubes, all but dragging her to a chopper while cutting her. She blinks as the blurriness subsided, seeing Grace and Norm were cuffed as well. Jake was laying there limp in their arms, being carried out with his chair to the chopper and cuffed to it.

When they returned to base, they hauled the rest of them to a cell while they took (y/n) to a large interrogation room. They sat her down and cuffed her while the general sat across from her.

"...you know. I'm not one to hurt my own people, especially a lady so ill make this simple. What do you know about them? And how can we get them out of there?" He asks.

She said nothing, glaring at the man as she bit her tongue. He saw her resilience and sighed, getting up and walking around to her side, sitting beside her and leaning into her.

"Now I know you have feelings for those savages but they are a threat to our way of life. I don't want to hurt you..." he says slowly pulling a knife out and clicking it open. (y/n) stiffened but kept her mouth shut.

"...but you keep holding out on my like this and I'm gonna have to get nasty with you." He replies.

She inclined her head, looking up at his scars before spitting on his jacket. He looks down at the slobber and sighs, shaking his head

"I was hoping you would pick the hard way." He smirks, pointing the knife to her face.