Payback

Jake somehow managed to get the general to let him talk to the Navi once more. But when he told them the truth, they were even more furious them ever. Neytiri shouted and pushed him away, telling him to leave and.never come back. Eytukan ordered him and Grace to be tied up.

As they were doing so, the general attacked. All they could see was smoke and natives running in terror. It was like a bad dream. Eytukan was dead, the Navi fled to the sacred tree, Neytiri and the others made sure Grace and (Y/n)'s bodies were taken care of, carrying them on sleds to the tree. Tsu'tey became chief, yet all was sad and broken. The forest fell silent and dark, everything looked and felt sick. Their world had been destroyed and it was all their fault.

Or so Jake though as he and the others sat in a cell not hours later. Downtrodden and guilty over the soon to be death of the Navi people, Jake's head hung past his shoulders as Grace leaned on the wall, head back while Norm leaned forwards like Jake, his hands in his face.

Suddenly the door opened getting their attention. They looked up just to see two soldiers dropping a limp (Y/n) to the ground. They shut the door again and walked away as Grace rushed to her, helping her sit up.

"Are you okay? What did-" Grace froze, seeing her face and covering her mouth. She had a bruised eye and busted lip, swollen eye and blood caked in her hair from the bloody eyebrow.

"My god..." Grace whispers as Jake wheeled up. He saw her face and his heart dropped, reaching a shaky hand to her face and touching it gently.

"What the he'll did he do to you?" He whispers.

She couldn't answer, slowly looking down and showing her hands, shaking as she did. They were bruised and her knuckles were bleeding, there were even cuts on her hands and wrists.

"That son of a bitch!" Jake growls as he watches her clutch her hands together, hugging them close.

"I am so sorry (Y/n)... no, I don't even deserve your forgiveness and I won't let you forgive me." He says.

She shook her head and inched closer, placing her bruised hands on his knees and he looked up at her. She smiled, despite the busted lip and cut. She forgave him.

As the four sat in the cell, Grace suddenly perked up, looking out of the cell. They all turned and saw Judy walking up with a cart. She said something to the guard, causing the guard to walk up and look under the tray. As soon as his back was turned, Trudy knocked him out and took his keys. Max suddenly appeared, grabbing the keys from her and unlocking the doors.

"My god (Y/n)..." Max says as he saw her face and hands.

"We'll tale care of it on the jet now lets go!" Trudy says as they quickly head out. Norm wheeled Jake faster as they all rushed out to the hanger, grabbed explains and slipped them on before running out, quickly locating Trudy's ship.

As soon as (Y/n) was about to climb in, she heard shots fire. She looked back and saw the general shooting at them. She climbed in and held on as Trudy flew out the doors of the hanger.

"Alright!" Jake laughs as they flew off.

As they flew, (y/n) gasped and panted as her hands pressed into her stomach on the side. Jake looked at her and saw her holding her side and frowned.

"Oh shit, (y/n)." He says as he and Grace climbed over, pressing cloths to her wound.

"Just hang on (y/n) we'll get you some help." He says. She nods as she sits back, trying to take even breaths as they flew.

When they reached the hidden bunker, Norm quickly went into the cryo chamber and began hooking rods and ropes to the shop while Grace and Jake look after (y/n). Grace wrapped her waist as Jake took her hands, rubbing ointment on them as they slowly began to lift into the air, preparing to hide the bunker deeper in the mountains.

"Don't worry sweetie, we'll get you some help." Grace says as she watches her while Jake goes into the chamber.

Her vision blurred as her body weakened. She could hear her own heartbeat slowing down more and more, worrying her. Eventually Norm came in and helped her into the chamber, claiming with her mind gone, her body would be led stressed and maybe start to heal. She slipped in and out of herself, gasping for breath as she blinked her eyes open. Tsu'tey was suddenly there, looking over her.

"Can you hear me, my love?" He asks taking her face in his hands. She weakly reached up, taking his wrist in shaky hands.

"What is wrong?" He asks, worried.

'Not long to live.' She simply signs slowly.

"No... no do not say that. What has happened?" He asks.

'Trust in Jake... please... help him.' She says, her eyes drooping closed again.

"(Y/n)?" He says as her body went limp again.

Just as she slipped away, Jake's ikran flew down, along with her own following behind closely. The Navi all gasped and backed away, watching as Jake led the large ikran forward to Tsu'tey. He tensed, watching as the Koran nudged his large head to (y/n)'s body with a whine. Then it crawled around and laid beside her body, curling around her form.

"Tsu'Tey, son of Ateyo... I stand before you... Ready to serve the people of Omaticaya. You are the leader. And a great warrior. I can't do this without you." He says.

Tsu'tey wanted to be angry, he wanted to kill the male for betraying them. But his mate had told him to trust him. Could he do it? He looked back at her limp body and sighed, nodding to himself a little then turning back to Jake, walking towards him.

"Brother, I will fly with you." He says pressing his hand to Jake's chest. Jake smiles sadly as he looked up at him, then frowns as his eyes cast towards (y/n)'s limp body.

"Tsu'tey, I need your help... (y/n) is dying."