Letter 7

Dear Pat,

I just realized I ended that letter like a dodo. I have so much more to tell you! I did some research from when I left off that last letter. I did what anyone would do in that situation.

I googled him.

I'm writing out a portion of it here.

Agyakari: A Review

It's a new day with a new play out this weekend. While it's really been play central this month and I've honestly been to all of them, Agyakari shines through. With stellar writing and brilliant performances, one look at the audience would tell you their attention was going nowhere for hours even after the play ended.

Despite loving all the cast choices, the one name that popped up in all the well-deserved compliments that day (including mine) was Tanmay Tripathi's. Playing the role of the dutiful son torn between his responsibilities towards his family and his ambition, the anguish is very apparent in Tripathi's eyes. His tender is-there-isn't-there relationship with his former college classmate, while adds to the drama of the story, there's also this moment where Tripathi's playful smile has the audience charmed to the T.

I know, right??? OMG I can't believe it. Also, I really feel like watching this play now. Both this one and the next one that my colleague was talking about. Only problem is I may not be there to watch it. Sigh.

Anyhoo, more later.

Love,

L.

P.S. What's your favourite play? I'm trying to think of mine.