Chapter 1

September 16, 2119

United States of America

Southern Nevada

Homey Airport, it is most commonly known as Area 51, the center of many rumors and conspiracy theories, all because of their tight security and secretive nature. It is widely believed that they are commissioning scientists, engineers and technicians to reverse engineer crashed alien spaceship to create better aircraft. But all of these conspiracy theorists and alien believers are wrong, there is no UFO, no spaceship, no alien life form, no reverse engineering, the only thing they are right about is that Area 51 is creating new and advanced aircraft. And besides aircraft, Area 51 is also developing new types of weapons, upgrading tanks and aircraft, creating new combat robots. And one more thing the conspiracy theorists are right about is that there is a large underground base, multiple floors with different space and design for experiments and weapon testing, and many elevators and stairs of various sizes.

Inside in one of these elevator is Caucasian men. The first is a tall, slender man of the age of mid-fifties, long face, clean shaven, blond well groomed hair, brown eyes, wearing the blue service uniform of the United States Air Force. This is General John Keith Harrison, his face show signs of neutral, cold and calculating look, a man of intellect and tactics.

The man next to him is General Douglas Joshua Munson. Born and raised in Dallas, Texas, he is a bit shorter than John but much muscular despite the age of fifty-eight. He has a square face with a thick brown mustache, and slicked back brown hair with streaks of grey, and wears the dark blue service uniform of the United States Army, instead of a peak cap like most military leaders would wear, he prefers his own brown cowboy hat. He has a hardened and intimidating expression on his face, a man of action as many would say.

The elevator soon came to a stop and the doors opened were the two step out and enters the huge lab were they see the technicians, engineers, and maintenance crew passing by, and the nearby soldiers acting as security guards stop and salutes them. The military officials were greeted by two identical young scientist named Eddy and Edward, the Armbrecht twins, it's like a person looking at a mirror with these two, same combed brown hair, same average looking white face, same dark eyes, same brown dress shoes, same blue pants, same age of twenty-five, and same typical white lab coat. The only difference is their glasses, were Eddy is wearing orange rectangular glasses while Edward wears a blue round one.

Eddy opens his mouth to speak and greet them, but before a word can come out, Edward quickly spoke. "Good afternoon General Harrison and General Munson. I take it that the Hummingbird Project went well?" Eddy looks at him with annoyed look.

Ignoring the obvious sibling rivalry, John replied with an amused smile. "Good afternoon to you too, and yes, Professor Vince has truly outdone himself with that new fighter jet." The Air Force General was very impressed with the new design, the MEV 01 Hummingbird is much smaller than the Thunderbolt and Raptor but much faster and versatile, equipped with VTOL, and can be powered by an electric battery. He already made plans in having the new model mass produced.

"These new weapons that you two are currently developing, Project Luminus and Project Electric, did you two finally complete it?" Douglas said with a Southern accent. The twins replied by separating and going to their respective weapons, once again having a small argument in who should present his weapon first. Douglas shakes his head at the ridiculous bickering.

John decides by pulling out a coin and tossed it up in the air and it land on his palm, the result show a head. "The Project Luminus will go first. You will have to wait for your turn, Edward." He declared as the two generals went to the other side of the facility. Eddy just looks at his brother with a smug look then went with the two men.