Chapter 6

November 7, 2119.

Somewhere in Albion

Over a Month has passed since the Americans discovered the existence of the new world; a base is being set up on the island where they now call it Nevada Bridge, engineers and construction workers are working for twenty-four seven to complete the construction of the base, barracks, communications building, supplies warehouse, airfield, and any other vital parts of a military outpost. For days, they've been sending out long range surveillance drones to scout out the nearest area were they spotted several small islands which some are inhabitant, no doubt acting as an outpost for a larger nation, located five hundred and twenty miles Northeast from their island is a large landmass which they guessed to be the country of Albion, according to those dragon riders.

Three of the drones just have a close encounter with the nation's own air force, they were surprised at first then they decide to chase after the drone, this also prove their technological level courtesy of an arrow embedded on one of the drones.

The higher-ups decided to reduce the number of drones to not alarm the country to their presence and send two agents to gather as much intelligence on Albion and its surrounding countries, transported there in a small vehicle cargo ship, with advanced radar and careful maneuvering they bring the two agents to the shores without detection.

The first agent is Jake Ryan from the Central Intelligence Agency going by the alias Tim, his features a gaunt look on his tanned face, grey and hardened eyes, brown hair and beard that was intentionally an uncut mess, he's wearing a brown cloak that covers his attire that appears to be appropriate in this parts.

While the other is Trevor C. Miller a sergeant of the United States Marines, he is using the alias Jarod. His face is a little dirty, dark blue eyes and black hair; he's wearing the same attire as the other man.

And now, here they are, on a deserted dirt road traveling and hopefully stop at a nearby village or town. Bringing along them is an enclosed wagon that appears to be a tiny house for two with many items to sell inside, spices, cheap wine, farming tools, carved wooden figures, rag dolls and toy swords, and wooden cups and plates, being pulled by a horse. A lot of these items are bought from a dollar store.

Their wagon has many secret compartments and storage; containing guns and ammunition, explosive devices, recording appliances, some bug bots, and many more. Each side of the roof of the wagon has two small windows with a solar panel behind it so they can recharge their gadgets. Four tiny Dome security cameras on each corner of the wagon, and an antenna disguised as a flag pole. And of course, if things go hot they can activate an MK XXIII Combat Android which is stored on the floor.

Their mission is simple enough, go to an unknown country, dress up as civilians or peasants in medieval times, gather information on Albion and its surrounding countries, and also buy a map until HQ have properly produce a complete and accurate map of the nearby continents.

And lucky for them one of the two dragon riders who landed on the volcanic island drop one gold coin, with that they've manage to make more of the coins and also make silver ones. They currently have one hundred gold coins and two hundred silver coins in their secret compartment.

"Hey Jarod, you think they'll become suspicious of all the things in the back? Most of these are factory made." Ryan said, breaking the silence between the two.

"Don't know, but we did cover it with some dirt, put some scratches on the tools, removed the price tags. And no one else is here so why not calling me by my real name."

"We need to get used to calling each other by our cover names. They said that this place have some very medieval names. To avoid any suspicion we got to have simple medieval names. Jarod and Tim were given to us so we have to use it." He reasoned as he focused on the trail and the forest on their sides.