Chapter ~ 3

"This is too much! How can you be so unreasonable Y/n?" Taehyung whined while you were walking home from dinner

"I'm broke now! How am I supposed to live till the end of this month!" He continued ranting.

"Dont blame me. It's all because of you! If you hadn't fallen asleep in the washroom, we wouldn't have been late and I wouldn't have had to complete four big projects!" Y/n rolled her eyes and that shut him up.

As they reached home, they plopped themselves on the couch. "Aggh.. I think I'm hungry again" Y/n said innocently while looking at Taehyung.

"Yaah! I should be saying that!" Taehyung glared at her. "I had to just watch you eat everything! and now you're saying that you are hungry?! Waah!" He scoffed.

"Serves you right" Y/n said.

"She was eating like a pig" he muttered and giggled to himself while recalling the way she ate.

"Yah! What did you just call me?!" Y/n shouted.

Taehyung broke into fits of laughter and ran to his room. "Goodnight Piggy!" he yelled shutting his door, while she glared.

(Next morning)

Taehyung POV

"Taehyung-ah Ireona!" I heard Y/n waking me up. "Just give me five more minutes..." I groaned half asleep.

Suddenly I felt my blanket being snatched away from my body. I groaned again while sitting up.

"Yaah! You can't just snatch my blanket like that! What if I wasn't wearing anything under-" I suddenly stopped and smirked "or were you expecting me to not wear anything?" I raised my brow.

She looked speechless. She wouldn't have expected me to say that suddenly. Hahaha

"Yah stop saying nonsense. I know you don't sleep without clothes" she said and I didn't fail to notice the slight blush on her cheeks.

I smirked "You never know sweetheart" I winked at her.
"S-stop being a byuntae and hurry up!" she said and hurried off.

I laughed
"I just love teasing her! She is so cute when she gets embarrassed!"

(In college)

As we entered college, I saw Jimin in the hallway waiting for us.

"Jiminieee!"

"Hey Tae, hey Y/n!"Jimin waved smiling at us. "I was waiting for you guys"

"Hey Chimchim!" Y/n smiled greeting him.

"You guys are early today!" He said.

Jimin has been my best friend since childhood. He is such a nice, kind person to be with. Whenever there is a problem he is always there to help. He is a person who you could count on anything. No matter how much you rant he will always be there for you. I really call myself lucky to have a best friend like him.

"So Jimin how are the hyungs doing?" I asked, since he lives with them.

"Oh they are doing good. Jin hyung is forever scolding Namjoon hyung for breaking things at home, Hoseok hyung is pretty busy these days with his dance practices and Yoongi hyung is just saving his energy as usual." He said.

Unfortunately the hyungs go to a different college so we only meet on weekends or when we are free.

"The usual" I giggled. "I can't wait to meet them this weekend. I really miss them" I pouted.
"Me too! And I miss Jin's food.." Y/n said.
"They miss you and Y/n too!" Jimin said.

"Anywa-"

"Oppaaa!" A high pitched voice interrupted my words.

We turned our heads to see who it was..

"Oh no.." Jimin muttered.
"Not again.." Y/n mumbled.

A/N
Hope you guys liked it!😅
Pls feel free to comment! I would love to hear your comments😊
Pls vote