Chapter ~ 27

Y/N Pov

Y/N Pov

"Bet? What are you guys talking about?" A deep voice cut off Lisa's words. I turned around and froze to see Taehyung standing there, waiting for an answer.

He knows nothing of this bet and he shouldn't ever find out!

"T-tae, no nothing!" I answered hurriedly, sharing a glance at Lisa who chuckled awkwardly.

He raised his eyebrows in suspicion and stared at me for a few seconds before shaking his head. "Others are waiting, come on." He took the bowl of popcorn and went back. 

"Yah! That was close." Lisa whisper yelled, grabbing half the snacks. I heaved a sigh in relief, nodding. "Let's go." I said, grabbing the rest and hurrying back to the living room.

----------------------------

After the movie, the boys and Lisa decided to leave as it was getting late. "Jungkook should join us more often!" Jin said and the others smiled, nodding. "Yeah, we share the same brain cells too!" Jimin laughed causing Jungkook to chuckle.

"Night, guys!"

"See you guys, bye." Tae waved as they got into Jin's jeep. "Get back safe." I said as they waved back before driving off.

Closing the door, I smiled at Taehyung who has already started cleaning the messy living room while I walked in to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

A few minutes later, I felt Tae's strong arms wrap around my waist and a kiss being placed on my cheek before he nuzzled his face on my neck, which brought a smile on my face.

"Tae? Have you finished cleaning already?" I asked softly while washing the last few plates. He hummed in return, tightening his grip. "Any help needed?"

"Ani, I'm almost done too." I said. "Then we can go soon!" He said, excitement laced in his tone.

I turned my head in confusion to see him already looking at me, before I could ask what that meant, he suddenly pecked my lips twice causing my eyes to widen and my heart to beat faster at the sudden action.

You need to get used to this Y/n..

Smirking at my flustered reaction, he said, "Let's go to our special hideout." I raised my eyebrows, "At this time?-" I looked at the clock past his head,
"-yah, it's half past ten!"

He just shrugged his shoulders, "So what? Let's go!" He moved back and pulled my hand right after I finished the dishes and removed the washing gloves.

"Coming, coming!" I laughed seeing him being impatient as he led me towards the front door. That's when I remembered something and abruptly stopped. "Give me a minute. I'll be right back!" I said as I sprinted to my room to get the little gift I got for him.

This will be the best time to give this! I smiled as I slipped the little pouch bag into my jean jacket before hurrying out.

The walk towards our destination was quiet and peaceful, just us enjoying the night breeze that swayed the trees on either sides of the path.