Chapter ~ 4

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

Two minutes more for our lunch break and Taehyung is still not here. He has missed his first class which is not surprising. He is probably with that girl we met in the hallway.

Flashback

"Oppa!" She called again as she walked towards Taehyung. She had her face drowned in make-up.

But.. he looks alarmed..?

"Shit!" He hissed. "I don't remember her name! What's her name?!" He whisper shouted to Jimin and me.

He should atleast know her name if he's dati- well until he dumps her!

"Seohyeon" Jimin and I mumbled in unison.

"Seriously Taehyung?" I said.
"When do you ever remember their names" Jimin muttered.

Seohyeon stands besides Taehyung and holds his arm while staring at him "Oppa! I missed you!" She fake pouts at him.

Eeww

"Hey babe. I missed you too" Taehyung said which almost made us puke on them.

"Says the person who didn't remember her name" I muttered under my breath which made Jimin stifle a laughter. Taehyung glared at me.

"You guys go ahead. We have something to take care of."said Taehyung as he walked away with that fake girl to God knows where.

We surely know what that 'something' is

End of Flashback.

Aish.. this boy!

"Y/n!" My thoughts were interrupted by someone screaming in my ear.
It's none other than my most ANNOYING bestfriend Lisa.

"Yah! Don't scream like that!" I hissed.
"Whatever. Let's go have lunch!" Lisa said.
"Oh it's already our lunch break? Let's go." I stood up.

(At the cafeteria.)

"So what is it?" Lisa suddenly asked while we were eating.

"What is what?" I was confused.

"Yah! You weren't paying attention in class. I saw you were deep in thought. So tell me." she said confidently knowing that I had something to say.

Sigh..  you can never hide anything from her. It's just that maybe she knows you so much or you are just so easy to read.

"Seohyeon is Taehyung's new toy." I muttered. Lisa had her eyes widened, gesturing me to continue.

"They just started yesterday and she's already clinging on to him" I rolled my eyes.

"Daebak! Two players together" Lisa said. "I bet that they will only last for a week" she said in an excited tone.

Why excited you ask?

Well, whenever Taehyung has a new girl we bet as to how long they will last. If one of us win, we treat them for lunch/dinner.
It's fun cuz why not? It's free foood afterall!

"Same. He isn't fond of clingy girls" I said.

"Since I said it first, you are paying for the food!" Lisa squeeled and I rolled my eyes.

*bell rings*

"Ughh I don't wanna go to my next class.." Lisa whined.

"Well have fun!" I smirked.

"Ah? You do have a class now, don't you?" She raised her brow.

"Nope! It's cancelled!" I did a mini dance whilst she was pouting.
She waved half heartedly making me laugh.

I was walking towards the college gates while thinking of ways to spend the rest of the afternoon.

My dear bed, wait for me. I'm on my wayyy..

But that thought shatters when I remember the projects that have to be completed, all because of that idiot. -.-

"Library it is" I sighed as I check the time that read 3:30pm.