Chapter ~ 11

"OMG" Lisa gasped as Y/n told her that that 'guy' was non other than Taehyung

"Glad that he forgave you." She exhaled and Y/n nodded.

They were in the cafeteria for the break and surprisingly there were hardly any students.

"Where are the others? Usually it's the cafeteria that's packed during break" Y/n wondered looking around.

"Probably some drama somewhere" Lisa shrugged her shoulders, eating.

"Anywa-" Their conversation was cut off when a group of girls passed by their table talking amongst them.

"I feel sorry for Seohyeon"
"Taehyung oppa is so cool!"
"She deserves it!"
"I might have a chance with him!"

The two looked at each other with a 'what' face.

But before they could comprehend anything the bell signalled them to proceed to the next class.

"Y/n text me if it's that." Lisa grinned and the other nodded understanding her and they both waved as they had separate classes.

Y/n Pov

Five minutes turned to fifteen and it was then when he entered casually, clearly not bothered by the fact that he was late.

Finally he's here!

The professor continued the lesson ignoring Taehyung. He has long stopped giving warnings and advices since he never listened.

After excusing himself, he sat beside me giving a small smile.

When the professor was busy writing on the board I took the chance to ask the question I've been curious about.

"What happened to Seohyeon?"
I whispered.

"Who that? I only know Eunha" he smirked.

What.

He broke up just a few minutes ago and now he already has another one?!

This boy! I shook my head.

And Eunha out of all girls? Tbh she is much worse than Seohyeon. There's a reason why she is called the 'College's Cake Face'! And don't get me started with her personality.

I was confused. Why did he choose her?

"Why Eunha?" I just blurted out.

"Why not her?" He said before continuing "Are you perhaps jealous?" He smirked.

As if.

I scoffed. "In your dreams dumbass"

"Wh--"

"This question is due by next week."

He was cut off by our Professor's booming voice followed by the bell.