Chapter ~ 19

Narrator Pov

Narrator Pov

Relief washed over Taehyung when he saw Y/n but that was soon replaced by anger as he dashed towards her.

"What took you so long?" Taehyung shouted, anger visible in his eyes as he gripped her shoulders, shaking her.

"I--"

"Where were you?" He yelled cutting her off, making her flinch.

Y/n was startled. Taehyung getting this angry was foreign to her and it was almost scary that she couldn't look into his eyes.

"I called you so many times! Why weren't you answering any of them?"

That's when Y/n realised that she had put it on silent when doing her assignment. This made her mentally facepalm herself.

"I was so scared thinking that something had happened to you!" He panted.

"Do you know how worried I was? I went looking for you everywhere! Why do you make me worry so m--"

Taehyung continued but stopped when he catches her smile slightly looking down.

I was ill worried about her and what is she smiling about? He thought as he shot her a glare although her eyes were glued south.

"Do you think this is funny?" He gritted his teeth to which she shook her head.

"Then why--!"

"You're troubled-" she said, cutting him off, "-you're worried about me. Does that mean my old Tae is back?" She raises her head, looking up at him expectantly with glossy eyes, a small smile playing on her lips.

Taehyung's furious expression immediately softened, when her glossy eyes locked with his. He couldn't stand seeing her hurt anymore. He felt his heart drop in guilt which made him pull her into a tight hug, his eyes welling up as well.

"I'm sorry for making you cry." He whispered. "I'm sorry Y/n- I'm sorry for acting cold and distant- it's just that I had to." He breathed out heavily, "I'm sorry for hurting you- seeing you like that made me hate myself." He paused.

"Please forgive me Y/n- You have no idea how much I missed you. Aish- I'm such an idiot for making us both suffer!" He whispered which made the latter smile as she sobbed.

"You sure are one." Her words were muffled in Taehyung's chest. "What?" He asked unable to hear her.

Taehyung immediately pouted missing her warmth when she pulled back from his hug, which went unnoticed to her.

"There were times I felt like strangling you for making me miserable, you cold prick! How many times have I racked my brain thinking what wrong I've done for you to act this way! It made me go crazy Tae!"

She glared at him before continuing, "And after all you've made me go through, you expect me to forgive you!" She hit him with her fists multiple times, making him wince.