Chapter ~ 26

Narrator Pov

Narrator Pov

"Tae, I- I think someone's inside!" Y/n stuttered. He immediately held her hand, "I'm here alright. Just stay behind me." He whispered softly and she nodded, worry etched on her face.

Holding her hand in a firm grip, Taehyung turned around and grabbed the closest thing he could find in the dark before moving forward and opening the door cautiously.

They couldn't see anything as it was pitch black but almost immediately they had to squint their eyes due to the bright lights blinding them all of a sudden.

"Congratulations!~" They heard screams followed by confetti sprinkled at them.

"Hyungs!"

"Lisa! Jiminie!"

Taehyung and Y/n said in unison, startled, shock taking over their features as they totally did not expect to see them here.

"How did you guys get in?" Taehyung chuckled in surprise as he walked inside, still trying to process the whole thing. His question made their eyes dart to Jimin. "Well let's say I have my ways?" Jimin smirked, shrugging his shoulders while sending a wink to Taehyung.

"Yah! Jimin, we have a lot to talk." Taehyung shot a glare towards him causing Jimin to immediately raise his hands up. "Sorry not sorry Tae. I had to go with that plan to make sure you wouldn't come home."

At that moment, Lisa caught Y/n staring at her giving a look as if she just realized her cause of absence which made her sheepishly smile causing Y/n to shake her head with a smile.

"Wait. Why are you holding a flower pot?" Jhope asked in confusion after noticing what Taehyung had in hand, making the others look confused too.

"We heard a crash so we thought someone had broken in!" Taehyung answered, placing it on the floor, sighing. "This was what we could find in the dark." Y/n added.

"Aish, that must have surely been Namjoon!" Jin sighed, shaking his head. "Where is he?" He furrowed his eyebrows, looking around when he didn't see him.

"I'm here." All eyes followed to the person they were looking for who emerged from the back of the couch, a nervous smile plastered on his face with a plate broken in pieces in his hands. Jin shook his head in disappointment.

"God of destruction indeed." Yoongi muttered and the others nodded in agreement.

Y/n softly closed the door before joining the rest in the living room. Her eyes widened seeing the variety of food being placed on the table.

"Did Jin oppa cook all of these?" She looked at Lisa who had an arm around her. "Yess!" She nodded with a big grin on her face.

Y/n was about to complain that they've taken so much trouble doing a lot when a knock was heard at the door.