Chapter ~ 10

The next morning Taehyung was laying on the couch thinking about last night

The next morning Taehyung was laying on the couch thinking about last night. He was disappointed and hurt about you breaking the promise but that thought soon drifted when he remembered about you trying to kiss him. He never expected that to happen and most importantly for his heart to beat faster than usual.

"Get yourself together Taehyung!" He whispered to himself. "She was not in her right state of mind."

Suddenly there was a big thump followed with a loud groan which made him turn his head towards your room.
"She's up. Hope she sees the painkiller on the side table" he mumbled.
Even though Taehyung was disappointed he still cared for you.

Y/n Pov

Ughh why is my head throbbing.. 
I groaned as I opened my eyes while holding my head.

In the corner of my eye I noticed my phone continuously blinking which made me check it.

Lisa😀❤
-Y/n! I was searching for youuuu
-Heard that a guy took you home??😏
-Omg guess what! Taehyung was there too! 😱😱
-He had apparently punched a guy!😮
-Are you still asleep??!
- Yah! Wake uppppp!!!

Suddenly flashbacks of last night played in my head. From getting drunk to dancing with a random guy and Taehyung taking me hom-

I gasped as I immediately sat up.

Taehyung brought me home?!
"That means he saw me!" My mouth was open in shock.

Then what happened..? I furrowed my brows thinking hard.

Think
Think
Think
Thin-

Flashback

"You look soo cuteee Taeee which makes me wanna kisss youuuu" I giggled while holding his face in both hands standing on my tippy toes.

I started leaning closer and closer till I felt his breath brush against my nose

Then-

End of flashback.

I gasped loudly again.

My eyes were wide open than ever along with my mouth.

"Oh my god what did I just do?!" I whisper yelled to myself.

What happened after that was just a blur.

Did I k-kiss him? Or did I not? Did I do something else?  WHAT DID I DO?!

I couldn't remember anything and that made it worse!

I ruffled and messed up my hair over and over again trying to remember what happened.

I remember...... nothing.
Aish!