Chapter ~ 12

A week later

A week later

It was another boring day at college. Taehyung wasn't in class again. It had become a habit after he started hooking up with Eunha.
Y/n was worried that he was constantly missing his classes.

He shouldn't be playing around like this..

She thought as she shook her head trying to concentrate on what the professor was saying.

Y/n had to work an extra hour at the Coffee House last evening. Not that she was forced but her kind self volunteered to, since her owner had some urgent business to attend.

And now she's here barely awake in class.

"...and this will be your topic for research" The professor said as he wrote it on the board.

Suddenly there was a knock before it opened revealing an unfamiliar handsome, tall guy.

"We have a new student who will be joining here this semester" The professor announced. "Pls introduce yourself" she said.

He wore a white shirt, blue jeans and brown timberlands.
His hair was brown and his jawline was the most prominent feature. When it came to his brown doe eyes something screamed 'familiar' to Y/n.
This immediately woke her up.

Why do his eyes seem familiar? She wondered.

"Hey I'm Jungkook and I hope we'll get along well." He smiled, his teeth resembled a cute bunny.

Y/n was still wondering whether she knew him until his eyes suddenly stopped at her. That's when her eyes widen in realization.

It's him! It's definitely him! Her inner self screamed.
The masked guy who saved me that night!

She followed his movements as he sat beside her. "Based on your expressions it does seem like you do recognize me" he smiled.

"Y-yeah" She nodded.

Since he wore a mask that day it was only his eyes that she memorized.

"We meet again Y/n" he said his bunny tooth smile on display.

"In a better situation Jungkook." She completed the sentence as both of them smiled widely.

Y/n Pov

"...and this is our last stop!" I told Jungkook as we reached the college grounds and he hummed.

After class he asked me to accompany him around college since I was the only one he knew for now.

Checking the time on my wristwatch I gasped, I was getting late for work. Just as much I wanted to spend time with him, I had to rush.

"Jungkook I'm sorry, I got to go. I'm getting late for my job" I pouted.