Chapter ~ 15

Narrator Pov

Narrator Pov

Close.

Too close.

What are they whispering?

Why are they even laughing?

Thoughts whirled in Taehyung's head, while he watched them seated from the back not caring about the on going class.

Taehyung who had suddenly decided to go to class after all these days was surprised to see this scene in front of him.

He felt his insides churn in a weird way and he couldn't hear anything except their giggles.

"Taehyung!" Jimin whisper yelled but he did not budge until he was nudged by his elbow.

"What?" Taehyung snapped his head from them to the boy who was seated beside him.

"From the time you came here you've been staring at Y/n and Jungkook. What's wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I don't know myself..

"Nothing" Taehyung mumbled and paused, "Wait. How do you know Jungkook?" He asked creasing his eyebrows.

"Through Y/n. And guess what?" excitement laced in his voice, "He's from Busan too!"

"No wonder he's as annoying as you." Taehyung teased rolling his eyes.

"Yah!" Jimin accidentally yelled out loud.

"Mr. Park. Please be quiet." The professor warned Jimin which made him apologize repeatedly feeling embarrassed.

After Jimin apologized he saw Taehyung watching them again with an unreadable expression.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" Jimin whispered as Taehyung looked at him wide eyed taken aback by his sudden question.

Jealous? Taehyung thought.

Taehyung stilled for a second and shook his head scoffing, "No! Why would I be?"

"Sure" Jimin shook his head and rolled his eyes looking ahead while the other tried to concentrate on what the professor was saying.

But he couldn't.

When Taehyung looked ahead to see the professor his eyes caught Jungkook ruffling Y/n's hair playfully while she giggled.

That's when he felt something firing up in the pit of his stomach. His jaw clenched as he gripped his pen so tightly, that made his knuckles turn white.

Jealousy.

Jealousy was what Taehyung felt watching them.

Jimin on the other hand was observing him silently- the way his jaw clenched and eyes burned holes through their heads made one thing clear.