𝟐| 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐀

In the chemistry class, the teacher sat me away from Putzie, Danny and Kenickie, but, being the rebel I am, I sat down right next to Kenickie

"Hey, beat it, kid." He said to me, pointing to my assigned seat.

"Nah, I'm good right here." I said, turning to the teacher who was uknowing to what I did. A girl in front of the group and I was being super loud. At one point, someone told her, Patty, to shut up. I stifled a laugh. She left her bag open on the counter and an idea popped into my head. I walked past a zoology classroom on the way here.

I walked out, lighting a smoke and strolled along the hallway, taking my time to get an animal to put in her purse.

"Hey!" I turned and saw Kenickie standing by the doorway of the Chemistry room. "Where you think you're goin'?"

"What are you, my mother?" I asked him. That only angered him to be called a woman. A mother too. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was using Kenickie's words.

"Watch it. I'm only putting up with you 'cause the group seems to like you." He said, pointing at me. He walked towards me.

"Yeah, like I need you to put up with me," I chuckled.

I turned and made my way to the zoology room. He caught up with me, pulling my arm. My jacket rode up a little, revealing the scar my dad left from his cigar. I slapped Kenickie's hand away before he could see it.

"Don't touch me," I said shakily. I huffed a smoke in his face.

"Would ya stop that?" He asked, annoyed.

"Stop what?" I asked innocently.

"Blowing smoke in my face."

"Sorry." I said, not really sorry.

"Uh huh." Kenickie said.

I walked away from him, but he followed me. I went inside the classroom.

"Why are you following me?" I asked.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that we're doin' the same thing," Kenickie said, dipping into a rat jar.

I rolled my eyes at his adolescence. I went to a snake cage and picked up a mamba. It slithered up and hissed at me. It was obviously a tame one, the school wouldn't let a venomous snake onto the campus.

I shushed the snake and walked out of the room, past a surprised Kenickie. I waltzed down the hallway with Kenickie behind me when the PSA turned on.

"Good morning, boys and girls, and welcome to what will be our greatest year at Rydell. Saturday night will be our first pep rally. I want to see plenty of support for Coach Calhoun and the Rydell Rangers. If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter."

I entered the classroom, quietly slipped the snake into Patty's bag and retreated to my seat. Kenickie did the same with his rat, glaring at me as he sat down.