𝟓| 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

REFERENCE TO ASSAULT

We arrived at the Pink Ladies' sleepover. I was mostly in between sleep and drowsiness for the ride. I looked up at the house and saw Rizzo climbing down from the second story window. I raised my eyebrows at this, unsure what she's trying to do.

"Hey, do you want me to take you back to my place? I don't know if you wanna go to your place or not." Danny looked at me, kind of hiding from Rizzo. I looked at him curiously, but didn't press.

"I really don't want to go home right now. I might just sleepover, thanks." I smiled sadly at Danny, hoping he'll drop it.

He nodded once and turned to face forwards when Rizzo came walking to the car. She swayed her hips as she leaned on the car door that Kenickie left open to get out.

"Swell bunch, rushin' to help a lady." Rizzo smirked at Kenickie, telling him with her lust filled eyes what she wanted. Kenickie responded with a look at her up and down.

"What lady? The only lady I see is Charlie," Sonny laughed.

"Shut up!" Kenickie said, elbowing Sonny and smoking his cigarette. "Shut up."

"What's up, Kenick?" Rizzo asked, glancing down quickly at his bulge before pulling her eyes back up to Kenickie's.

"One guess," Kenickie pulled his cigarette out of his mouth, blowing a smoke out.

"You got a lot to offer a girl," Rizzo said, smirking.

"That's right," Kenickie said.

"What say ya, Zuk?" Rizzo asked, eyeing Danny.

Danny looked at her, annoyed and a little shy. "You lookin' good Riz."

"Eat your heart out," Rizzo said, turning her head up, showing herself off to Danny.

"Well sloppy seconds ain't my style," Danny said. Rizzo looked at him, surprised and hurt at the same time. She glared at him. Danny gave a sad tight smile and jumped out of the car.

"Where you goin'? To flog your log?" Rizzo asked.

"Hey Zuko! " One of the T-Birds asked.

"Well what's better than hangin' with you dorks?" Danny said, looking at Rizzo as like she was the actual problem. He turned and sauntered away, down the sidewalk.

Kenickie didn't care that Danny left, he just held open the door for Rizzo. "Your chariot, m'lady."

She slid in and I hopped out. I said goodbye and Doody, Sonny and Putzie all looked at me with sad expression on their faces. I laughed, saying, "Guys! I'm fine, I swear!"

I walked inside the house and was greeted by Frenchy excitedly pulling me up the stairs. When I entered, I saw Sandy coming out with a bunch of dainty pink papers that smelled like they had perfume sprayed onto it. I smiled at her, but she only looked like she was about to burst into tears. I turned to Frenchy, asking what was up and she simply replied with, "Danny."

When I entered her room, it was unorganized and pink. Messy and pink. Like the Pink Ladies. I sat down on Frenchy's bed and made conversation with Jan.

"Hey, so what'd you think 'bout Kenickie?" I asked Jan.

She almost spat out her wine. Marty looked up from her writing and Frenchy poked herself with her hair pin.

"What?" I asked the group that was looking at me.

"Kenick? Like, Thunderbird Kenick?" Marty asked.

"Thunderbird?" I asked, confused.

"What she means is T-Bird," Frenchy said,  jumping up on the bed leaning in.

"Yeah," I said. They all gasped, turning to each other and giggling. Marty hit them with a magazine that was resting next to her and turned to smile at me.

"Well, he's peachy keen," she smirked. "But, he's with Rizzo."

"Well, you know, things like those don't ever last," I said.

"They might last all year hun," Jan said, giving the bottle of wine. I grabbed it and gulped down a few.

"Why do I have to find Kenickie attractive?" I sighed, shaking my head at myself. I felt the familiar buzz going to my head. For a minute there, I forgot what happened with the Scorpions.

"Don't sweat it, hun." Marty said, into her writing.

"Woah, you're writing an awful lot." I said to her. I looked at her pictures of all of her lovers.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm turning into a one-woman USO." She rolled her eyes at me, shifting away.

"No," I said, laughing. "I was gonna say that there must be an irresistible quality in you."

Marty looked up, surprised that I complimented her. She smiled a little, returning to her writing with a, "Thanks."

*ASSAULT*

I smiled and dangled my feet off the side of the bed. I had the wine bottle in one hand and as piece of paper in the other. I snatched it off of the blond who, you know. While he was, you know, I saw the piece of paper and snatched it, thinking I could use it to my advantage. It only said what the piece of paper that Danny found on me said. I'm guessing he goes around and rapes other girls too. It made me cry.

"Charlie? Oh, Charlie!" Frenchie jumped up at my crying and sat next to me. "We just said those things to just say what a jerk Kenickie can be!"

Obviously not getting why I was crying, Frenchie just kept on saying comforting things, though it didn't really help. I just stuffed the paper in my bra and drank. I drank the whole bottle.

[EDITED]