♤|6 |♤

"Here is your morning tea , my lady" Sebastian said as he serves (y/n)'s tea.

The girl was reading through records , studying about the murders and the identity of the murderer and her reason.

"It just doesn't add up ... She's just killing random people" (y/n) groaned. "But ... Sebastian do you think the woman last night was a demon ?" she asked.

"I highly doubt that, we may have incomparable abilities to you but we never savour the flesh of humans" He  leaned closer to (y/n) , giving her discomfort.

Sebastian was so close to his mistress , that (y/n) could feel the demon's breathe. "S-sebas...tian" she muttered as she looked at the demon's fascinating red orbs.

(Y/n) heated up at what her butler is doing. Sebastian then brushed of a hair from her face and put it behind her ears. (Y/n) was intimidated by her butler's action. She felt her cheeks heat up.

Sebastian smirks , and leans in closer. (Y/n) closes her eyes , not wanting to see what her butler will do to her...

"Souls our what we eat ... Like yours" he whispered into her ear. Sebastian then moved away from her.

"Eh ?" (Y/n) snapped , feeling embarrassed on what her butler did to her. "H-how dare you !? Such crude manner Sebatian !" She shouted.

Sebastian smiled. "Pardon , but I always enjoy seeing you in that state. It would always show the child side of you"

(Y/n) was angered , she stood up and crossed her arms. "Tch , damn butler" she muttered.

"I'm gonna head out take a breather" she spoke.

"Should I come ?" Asked Sebastian.

"No" (y/n) replied. "Stay here , oh and don't follow me. I wanna be alone"

■■■■■

"Stupid Sebastian , messing me up like that. Stupid demon. Stupid butler..." (y/n) grumbled to herself as she walked out of the inn.

As she walked she noticed many people at the chapel , probably a funeral for the victim last night. No ... It was different , they looked as if they were in a protest.

"This curse brought by your stupid husband !?!" Exclaimed a man.

(Y/n) was intrigued by what was happening and decided to listen to the commotion.

"If he hadn't killed the man , his comrades wouldn't seek vengeance !?

"Now he's after us and our children"

"You ! His family must pay the price !"

(Y/n) didn't understand what was going on at first , but as she continued on listening the pieces are starting to form.

'So the townsfolk thinks that the murders are a curse of somesort caused by chief when he killed some person ... Interesting' she thought.

Then it started to riot , (y/n) might get caught up in it. She panicked as she tried to squeeze her way out but had trouble.

Someone grabbed (y/n)'s hand and pulled her out. "Are you alright ?" A soft voice asked.

(Y/n) looked up and saw a woman around her late teens. She had pale skin and black eyes. She wore a brown dress.

(Like this folks 😉😆)

Her long black hair was braided , and suited her well

Her long black hair was braided , and suited her well. All in all , this woman was beautiful.

"Why don't we leave a crowd such as this and go on for a walk , like how two young ladies should be" She spoke in a soft voice and smiled.

(Y/n) had nothing to say , she was awestruck by the woman's beauty. She then just nodded.

■■■■■

"I forgot to introduce myself" the woman said. "My name's Margaret"

"Margaret , I'm-" Margaret cut off (y/n)'s introduction. "You don't need to introduce yourself , lady Phantomhive" Margaret spoke.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened.

"You've become popular throughout the place ... With your name of course and what your father , Ciel Phantomhive has accomplished in the past" Margaret said.

"Oh ... Anyways" (y/n) spoke , wanting to change the subject about her father. "Setting my reputation aside , you seem to be a villager here. Do you know something about this curse the townsfolk spoke of ?"

Margaret shook her head. "Sadly I'm not from here" she replied.

"Oh ..."

"You see , I'm just a woman trying to find a decent job" Margaret spoke. "I stumbled upon this village to see if there is one fit for me , but I doubt it ... Seeing all this commotion about some demonic murderer"

Then (y/n) realized something. She  started to walk away from Margaret. "Where are you going ?" She asked.

"I-I have something to do. I'm sorry ... Thank you for your time" (y/n) then ran off.

Margaret watch as the (hair color) haired girl ran off. She smile covering covering her mouth. "I should becareful ... Sooner or later she might catch me , unless I devour her first"

■■■■■

"Sebastian !" (Y/n) exclaimed as she barged into her room. "Eh ..." there were cats inside.

"WHY ARE THERE CATS INSIDE !?!?!?!?"

"Oh , my lady . You've returned" Sebastian said as he was petting the cats. "I've found these little orphans abandoned and I had to take care of them"

"Nevermind that ... I think I now know whose the murderer , and I just had a walk with her" (y/n) said. "I have to read the records of deaths here"

"As you wish , my lady"