♤|55|♤

Far away from London , hidden in the mountains , lies a special prison that is run by none other than the Condolence Party. It serves as their headquarters and also a prison for those they have tasked to capture. It's name is Purgatory.

This is where they would perform heinous tortures , killing their prisoners little by little ... Until they get the information they want  or they have already killed them.

And the ones who are suffering from this cruel fate is none other than the Phantomhive servants.

"Where is your Mistress ?!!!".

"I-I don't know !" Cried Margaret. Her screams echoed through the walls as she was being brutally tortured.

"I ASK ONE MORE TIME , WHERE IS YOUR MISTRESS !!!!"

"I-I don't know !!!" Shouted Margaret.

"THAT ISN'T THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR !!!".

One of the torturers was a woman named Mercy. She relentlessly  scourges Margaret , not caring if the maid was screaming the top of her lungs because of the pain. "I'm sure you like that ? Don't you !" Mercy said darkly. She enjoyed torturing Margaret. "I thought I would never do this in my life ... But eversince our organization was approve - I finally feel alive !!! Not to mention , my first is none other than a Woman-turned-into-a-Vampire-Beast... What luck" she said happily.

Many may wonder how Margaret wasn't able to counter all this- it is because her abilities were somewhat sealed. The maid may possess supernatural powers but she couldn't tap into them eversince they were captured. Some how , her powers were gone - she even had lost her self-healing ability and super strength. Margaret's status right now could be compared to a human's , even lower !!!

"Do you like my toy ?" Mercy said as she pulled Margaret by the hair to look at her. The maid was too weak to responded , all she could do was cough out blood. "Oh don't die on me just yet ... It's only the first session. There are more to come , until you tell me where is your mistress and what are her plans".

"M-my ... M-my lady is ... I-i-innocent" Margaret said weakly.

"Oh how loyal" cooed Mercy. "Do you use what I am holding ? This was infused with concoction that is very lethal to your kind... The more you struggle and deny , the more this scourge right here will rip you slowly... until you are in shreds" she whispered to her darkly.

Mercy then pushed Margaret's face to the ground. "Such pretty skin ...." she traced Margaret's back which is now filled with scars and wounds. "How about I do the front then ?".

"U-uh...." Margaret couldn't say anything as Mercy began to her once again.

Margaret screams echoed through the chambers where the other Phantomhive servants were being imprisoned as well.

"M-mrgaret ..." Takeyo stammered ,    he pitied his colleauge who is suffering. He too was tortured. He was hung upside down and plunged into freezing water head first. It was a continuous cycle , attempting to break Takeyo.  Miraculously he had endured it. But it still managed to scar him.

"Tch ... Why must a woman suffer so much ?!" Groaned Zymon. The same goes for him , he too was tortured. He was strapped to an electric chair and continously being shocked. Like Takeyo , it was a miracle he manage to endure it.

"TELL ME WHERE SHE IS !!!!".

"I-I DON'T KNOW !!!!"

Margaret's cries were being heard. Lammy and Yammy couldn't take it , espacially Lammy.

"I-I don't anymore of this !!!" Cried Lammy. She couldn't bear hearing Margaret's screams.

"Shut up Half breed !!!" A man fiendish looking man said. His name was Reusch , he was the person who had captured the twins. "If you don't stop crying , maybe you'll be next !" He threatened Lammy. This made the girl cry even more.