♤|24|♤

An army of Cassidy's creations marches towards the mansion , while Lukas infiltrates it head on. The man charges at the front door , about to smash through it when-

"I am at my prime when I am in the night ...." Margaret said as she looks at the moon from the roof of the mansion , and falls to where Lukas is.

"I-is that a woman ?!" The man was surprised at was he is seeing.

The woman , than transformed into a heinous beast with large dark wings. "I guess , I'll be having a little warm up then" Lukas said.

As Margaret fully transforms into a beast ,she uses her wings to swoop down at Lukas , attempting to end him with her ferocious bite. But she thought wrong . Margaret thought she could've ended the battle so easily with one bite off his head , but Lukas wasa foe to be reckoned with. He managed to grab unto Margaret's jaw , forcing it to stay open. It was a battle between man and beast.

"So its a fight you want" He jumped out of her jaw. "It's a fight you'll get !" He grabbed Margaret's Nuzzle , squeezed it tightly , and spun the beast around. "Your a waste of time !" After getting the momentum he desires , he threw Margaret into the woods with great force.

"That's done" He clapped his dusted hands and turned back to the mansion. "Now back to work" but then he sensed someone approaching behind him.

"Oi , fighting against a fine lady such as Margaret is a big no in the code of men" Zymon said . "If you want a fight , then you should face one who is an equal" He then prepared into a fighting stance.

Lukas glared at the servant. "Seems your a stubborn one then ... Fine" Lukas readied his stance as well. "I won't be holding back old man"

"Oh , just because some early wrinkles came doesn't mean I'm old ... Get ready , boy" Zymon retorted. Lukas glared at him , and at the same time ... They charged at each other.  2 men , exchanging fists at the front of the Phantomhive Manor.

While the duel happens , the manor is now surrounded by Cassidy's creations. "Go ... Destroy the mansion , pound it to dust. And to anyone stopping you , unite and destroy. Especially the Phantomhive child" she commanded. Then the beings then charge towards the mansion.

The twins , Yammy and Lammy placed themselves atop of the mansion , floating. They see the beings charging at the mansion from different locations , and on the front is Zymon fighting off against Lukas.

"I hope Zymon will be fine" Lammy said in a worried tone.

"Nahh ,I doubt that man will day. I'm much more worried about the one fighting him" Yammy said to his sister. "Anyways ... We have a job to do Lammy"

Lammy nodded. "R-right... Sebastian trusted us on this !"

"And we'll do it !" Yammy said enthusiastically.

The twins held hands , foreheads touching on another , and then combined the powers they have. With deep concentration , they chanted a spell.

"Le dhá leathbhuilte, cumhachtaí comhcheangailte mar aon, lig ár gcumhacht sreabhadh agus cuirfidh sé siúd ar mian leo iad a trample"

"An bháisteach de fiche míle sleagh"

Then , hundreds-no thousands of spears have formed atop of the mansion . They were conjured by the twin's magic. But the children were having problems.

"I-I can't hold on much longer Yammy"

"B-be strong Lammy ! We have to make more !"

Lukas and Cassidy were surprised at what has happened.