♤|34|♤

"Come and catch me Emily" (y/n) said as she runs away from Emily giggling happily.

"Hehehhe , I'm coming (y/n)" Emily said running after (y/n).

The two girls were playing tag across the gardens in a fine afternoon. Playing , giggling , running around - it may not sound very proper at all. But its fine here at the Midford's.

Emily managed to tag (y/n) by tackling her on the ground. The two girls then tumbled at the flowerbeds. Both still are giggling.

"I guess I'm it then" (y/n) said after their little laughfest. The girl then stood up from the ground. "I'll give you a headstart"

Emily smiled.

"Geez , you two should behave" a boy said. He had bright red hair and wore a simple white outfit. "You both are girls , but your even more rowdy then any boy" he said as he let out a hand and helped them up.

"Lighten up Edgar !" Emily said. "Why don't yet quit being uptight for awhile and join (y/n) and me in playing ?" She invited.

(Y/n) nodded. "Come on Edgar , its fun"

Edgar sighed at the two girls. "And I'm suppose to marry you" he muttered. "Anyways ... Emily , grandmother is looking for us. Its time to train" he said to his sister , he then turned at his cousin. "(Y/n)   , Aunt Elizabeth is looking for you. Your piano lessons are coming"

"Oh , ok then"

■■■■■■

Sebastian was bathing his mistress in the bathroom. The butler wore a blindfold to not see the mistress dignity. Although (y/n) still find it unerving , there was no other choice.

"You seem to be tensed , my lady" Sebastian said as he rubbed his mistress' back. "Is it because of your relatives ?"

"Yes" (y/n) replied. "But mostly the fact I have a perverted butler washing my back"

Sebastian let out a slight chuckle. "I would never violate you Mistress... I know my boundaries. But if you would like to , just say it and I will give it to you" he whispered the last part on (y/n)'s ear seductively.

(Y/n) felt shivers. "In your wildest dreams Sebastian ... You already enjoyed your time with Margaret , and other women in the past. Remember what I am to you"

"Yes ... You are my mistress" Sebastian spoke.

■■■■■

It was time for supper. A maid had knocked at (y/n)'s door to inform that dinner is ready.

"Are you sure you will be eating with them ?" Sebastian asked. "Your uncle might be there"

"So what ? I am still considered  as a guest here ... And seeing him isn't the reason why I am here , its for my grandfather" (y/n) replied.

The two then headed to the dinning hall. As (y/n) entered , there was a long table , fancy silver ware placed perfectly. It was setted for formal occasions.

Emily and Alice were already at one side waiting for the others to arrive. The two girls spotted (y/n). Alicr pointed over to an empty seat beside her and signalled  (y/n) to sit with her. But (y/n) shook her head.

"My have you grown dear" (y/n) looked behind her to see a woman with long red hair and a green eyes filled with kindness. She wore a simple gown , but in some way , she made it very beautiful. She gave (y/n) a soft smile. "Hello (y/n)" she said in a gentle voice.

"Hello Aunt Amanda" (y/n) greeted , returning the smile. "You are as beautiful as ever"

"Oh , why you" she said flattered by (y/n)'s words. "I know why your here" she started to speak in a low voice. "And ... I hope , if you need any help. I'm always here" she whispered.