♤|22|♤

"Here" Hawk said as he took a turn with Sebastian right at his tail. The 2 servants were running at the endless hallways of the Underground Arena.

"This place looks larger than I thought it'd be" Sebastian said astounded ,"Are you sure you know where you are going ?".

"I am" replied Hawk. "This place goes deep down. Its a labryinth beneath London... And the reason why this place was built with a maze like structure..." he paused and looked at Sebastian who seemed curious. "Is because this place was originally designed to be a prison in the past , but the plan was scrapped... The organizers than turned this into a fighting arena , for unknown means"

"You seem to know allot about the Organizers" Sebastian said , trying to find something out of Hawk.

"Uhm... y-yeah" he shrugged . "It's because I would do research at the arena's library... and that's where we'll be heading" they both ran faster. But as they were about take a turn to where the library , Hawk halted.

"What is it ?" Sebastian asked.

"Some guards" Hawk replied in a whisper. "They're underlings working for the organizers... It's dangerous if we get caught outside of our quarters"he explained. They then peaked at the edge of the wall looking at the path where their hindrance lies.

The 2 bodyguards were standing by at the library's front door. They were muscular and very intimidating , they had a serious expression plastered on their face. As if they are people not to be messed with.

"Hey there Lukas ! Terk !" A girly voice spoke. It was none other than the girl Sebastian tried to seduce awhile ago.

"Irene ..." Sebastian muttered , his eyes focusing on them.

"Sooo , Arniette wants you asap. And all I can say is ... Ooooohhhh you guys are in big trouble" Irene said in a childish tone. "You guys acting all big and tough , and yet inside your big meaty heads have peanut sized brains !!! Some guards you are !" She cackled as she enjoyed mocking them.

The 2 bodyguards were pissed off by the girl's words. "If only I can wipe off that annoying smile off her" The man named Lukas said gritting his teeth.

"Careful ... Beneath the childish facade is a killer who can wipe your head clean off in just a minute" Terk warned.

Lukas clutched his fists and took a deep breathe , calming his nerves "Where is Arniette ?" He asked.

Irene stopped laughing. "The crossdresser is with the big boss ... And boy is he not pleased" she replied . Her happy tone then change into a serious one. "There's been an intruder , Blegdgeworth's sensed that someone has stolen one of his essence"

The two men's eyes widened. "Someone , but who ?" Terk asked in disbelief.

"I'll explain more as we go" Irene then started walking. The two men  followed her.

Sebastian wanted to follow them , to know more about who this Boss is. He believes that this would be a great leap to the mistress' plan.

"I'm going to follow them" he started to tail them.

Hawk was surprised by the butler's actions. "What ? H-hey !" He caught uo to him. "What are you doing ? This isn't what the mistress planned ! We're disobeying her orders"

"This is her order" Sebastian pressed he followed the group quietly.

"But - you're not even following it well ! Going rouge ! You - your not fit to be called a butler !" Hawk exclaimed. These words stung Sebastian. He turned to the fighter , his eyes in the shade a dark magenta. His face , calm contrast to the dangerous aura he was emitting.