♤|10|♤

"My lady , it's time for you to go to bed. It is late getting quite late" Sebastian says to his mistress but (y/n) continued on with her work.

Sebastian sighed on his Mistress' stubborness. He then stood behind her and grabbed her two hands.

"Sebastian , what is the meaning of this ? You do know I-" (y/n) stopped because of her butler's action. He leaned down , (y/n) could tell Sebastian's face was near hers.

She could feel his breath as he leaned to her ears. (Y/n) shivered at what her butler is doing to her. "My lady , it is wise if you sleep now... It isn't healthy for a girl such as yourself to overwork" he said in a husky voice.

"I hate it when you do that" (y/n) grumbled. "Fine ... You win. I'll call it a day" she sighed.

Sebastian smiled and let go of his mistress. He then assisted her to bed. "Margaret , kindly help her change"

"Of course Sebastian" said Margaret and then helped (y/n) imto her night attire.

"Would you like me to tuck you in ?" Asked Margaret.

"No..." Margaret was a bit hurt on the mistress' words. "Please don't take this the wrong way , I'm just used to Sebastian being the one to tuck me in"

"I understand. I shall call him" Margaret then left the room. After a few minutes , the black butler arrives.

"You wish me My lady ?" Sebastian said. "Margaret told me you wish to be tucked in. Aren't you a bit older now for someone to be tucked in ?"

"It's only a ruse Sebastian , so that Margaret won't think of anything else" (y/n) said. "Just watch out for her actions tonight ... She might not control herself. That's an order"

"Of course , my lady"

■■■■■

"What a beautiful night it is" Margaret said as she walks out in the gardens.

"Strange of you to wander at night Margaret" The woman looked behind her to see the butler walking towards her.

"Sebastian ... I guess the mistress is asleep now" Margaret spoke. "Don't be suspicious of me. I already promised to only use my powers when deemed necessary".

"I believe you will. Come let us have a little walk and chat. Us servants must be acquainted with each other" Sebastian said. The two took a stroll around the gardens.

After a quiet stroll , Sebastian started to speak. "I am amazed on how you found out the connection I have with the mistress"

Margaret gave a soft smile. "You are bound to her by contract. I thought at first you were always by her side because of other reasons"

"And what kind of reason have you thought of ?" Sebastian raised a brow.

"Mostly lust for the mistress. But I guess I was wrong. You only work because of her soul" she looked at Sebastian's eyes that flickered magenta.

She attempted to cut Sebastian with her long fingernails. But Sebastian's reflexes were faster. He grabbed her arms put it behind her back. He held her tightly with one hand while his other hand was stroking her cheeks.

"My my ... I thought you have changed your ways" Sebastian whispered to her ears.

"I am , I just wanted to see how well of a demon butler are you"

"I am one hell of a butler" he answered.

Sebastian then slowly lifted Margaret's skirt and traced her legs. "You have such soft skin Margaret".

"I am afterall a lady..." She said confidentl with a smirk.. "As expected from a demon who wishes to seduce his prey"

"Are you falling for it ?" Sebastian's eyes glow.

"Partly ...". Margaret's orbs shined bright as well

"How about I show you how good I can be" Sebastian said as he lets go of her hands and places his on on Margaret's hips.

"Impress me" Margaret then turned facing him.

The demon butler's eyes glowed magenta while the vampire maid's eyes glowed bright red. After a while of staring at each other.

Both their lips crashed against each other... Into a passionate yet rough kiss... Sebastian wraps Margaret tightly , while the vampire strokes Sebastian's hair.

'Clive ... I am sorry... But I have to move on'

The two servants enjoyed their lustful moment under the night sky.

In the mansion , (y/n) spectates the events her two servants are doing.

"I guess that pervert's at it again ..." she muttered. "I guess I better sleep now or I might hear unneccessary moans or experience the earth's tremor"

She then lay on her bed. "Stupid Sebastian ..." she mumbled and closed her eyes , a tear rolling down her cheek.

■■■

"Mistress ... Its time to wake up" a female voice spoke softly. (Y/n) opened her eyes to see Margaret. "Sebastian told me that I should be the one to wake you up and prepare you"

(Y/n) stood up from her bed.

"Sebastian is in the kitchen preparing your breakfast" Margaret informed.

"I see" (y/n ) then looks at Margaret. "I'm amazed you're still lively even though you did extraservice last night"

Margaret's face flushed in pink. "I-I'm.."

"You don't have to embarrass yourself. I'm not mad. Sebastian does that to women in past , I've gotten used to it" (y/n) said calmly. "Anyways , I would expect you to be unable to walk with what he did to you"

"He took me on lightly" Margaret said. Margaret realized what she said. Then an awkward silence filled the air.

She then quickly changed the topic. "H-how about I help you change"

"Certainly..."