five

We are now in the Tesla on our way to the 'Vlog House

We are now in the Tesla on our way to the 'Vlog House.'

I'm mostly excited, but pretty nervous.

I don't want to seem like the girl who is takes advantage of others. Once I get back on my feet, I won't rely on David anymore.

He doesn't seem to care too much about me staying with him, but I still feel bad.

I just need to figure out a way to make some money.

The whole way there, we sing along to popular songs (more so David but I continue to follow along, not knowing the lyrics) and David tells me more stories about each of his friends.

He's so passionate and proud of them, it's very sweet.

We arrive to the house and I feel like I'm going to be sick. Why am I so nervous? They are just normal people.

I swallow my nerves and put my phone in my pocket.

You can do this.

I open the car door and jump out. We walk up the pathway together.

David grabs my shaky hand and squeezes it. He gives me just enough confidence to put a smile on my face.

He knocks on the door and an older man opens it.

Jason.

"Hi!" I smile wide as David drags me inside.

"Hello! I'm Jason Nash." Jason introduces himself.

"I'm Aubrey Willow. Nice to meet you!" I shake his hand, trying to be as polite as possible.

I see David pull out his vlog camera and start to record everyone, leaving me alone.

I don't really mind, they are his friends.

I make my way through the small crowd of people and look for somebody to talk to.

I bump into a taller girl with black hair. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I should've watched where I was going-" I ramble.

"It's alright. I'm Mariah, you must be the girl David told everyone about." Mariah laughs.

He told everyone about me?

"Oh, well, I guess I am... I'm Aubrey, by the way." I say, holding my hand out for her to shake.

She happily shakes my hand. A guy comes up behind her and places a hand on her waist.

"Hello!" I grin, excited to meet him. Zane and Heath's videos were probably my favorite to watch.

"Hi! I'm Heath. You must be Aubrey."

"Yep, that's me. I heard David talked about me, I hope it was good things." I nervously giggle.